Public charter
Dallas, TX
After care: No
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Welcome to our Inspired Vision Elementary Website. We are delighted that you have stopped by to learn more about our school. We are located in southeast Dallas, which is the third largest city in Texas, yet our school incredibly still manages to have that hometown feel.
September 19, 2014

Posted November 20, 2011
This school has proven to be excellent every year my children have been in attendance. The excellence goes from the level of principal to each employee. They are a great team and I feel completely satisfied my children will receive the education needed to make them productive citizens of the community. A VERY happy parent!

Posted June 15, 2011
IV 1 is an excellent school. The principal maintains an effective educational environment. The classrooms have a variety of resources available for the students to enhance learning. Students are encouraged to complete hands on science experiments in all grade levels. The staff works toghether for the good of the children. It is a wonderful place of learning.

Posted August 12, 2010
The teachers are the best. They truly care about the students. I could not ask for a better school.

Posted May 20, 2010
I Love the teachers and staff, they are so attentive to the students needs.

Posted May 20, 2010
Because they are wonderful w/ the kids and have been the greatest role models to my niece!!

Posted May 12, 2010
because they are so good with the kids and help them a lot

Posted May 03, 2010
This school has teachers that really care about the children. They always go the extra mile for each child.

Posted May 02, 2010
because is a safe enviroment for my kids. I also like the way they teach.

Posted May 01, 2010
Because my children learn a lot and its safe.

Posted April 29, 2010
Inspired vision 1 is a school with a high expectations and the students feel safe, secure and the most important they feel love from their teachers. I am proud to be a member of the staff and i love to be in this school!!! try it you'll love it too!!!!

Inspired Vision Academy El
8421 BOHANNON DR, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified Inspired Vision Academy El is a Charter school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inspired Vision Academy El Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top