School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Welcome to our Inspired Vision Elementary Website. We are delighted that you have stopped by to learn more about our school. We are located in southeast Dallas, which is the third largest city in Texas, yet our school incredibly still manages to have that hometown feel.
September 19, 2014

Bad
Good

Wonderful school with excellent staff. Students are taught to respect and care. Staff care for students and parents!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted September 19, 2014

This school has proven to be excellent every year my children have been in attendance. The excellence goes from the level of principal to each employee. They are a great team and I feel completely satisfied my children will receive the education needed to make them productive citizens of the community. A VERY happy parent!

IV 1 is an excellent school. The principal maintains an effective educational environment. The classrooms have a variety of resources available for the students to enhance learning. Students are encouraged to complete hands on science experiments in all grade levels. The staff works toghether for the good of the children. It is a wonderful place of learning.

The teachers are the best. They truly care about the students. I could not ask for a better school.

I Love the teachers and staff, they are so attentive to the students needs.

Because they are wonderful w/ the kids and have been the greatest role models to my niece!!

because they are so good with the kids and help them a lot

This school has teachers that really care about the children. They always go the extra mile for each child.

because is a safe enviroment for my kids. I also like the way they teach.

Last modified Inspired Vision Academy El is a Charter school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.