Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted November 30, 2015
I would like to say thank you to the principle , Mrs.Jackson. Mrs. Jackson was 1 of the first people we met , when my son was accepted into Inspired vision. She took her time to talk to us. Listened to everything my son had to say , didn't judge him for his past. Mrs. Jackson was strict about what she accepts & what is not acceptable . Although she was strict , she was very professional and very sweet . She takes her job very seriously and makes everyone feel welcomed . Just seeing Mrs. Jackson around other students , told me she was well respected in her school. Inspired vision has been a blessing to my child & I.

Inspired Vision Academy Middle
Grateful to: School leader

Posted September 27, 2015
The princables were very accepting , understanding & kind to us . Def made us feel welcomed and helped make my child's 1st day , great.

Inspired Vision Academy Middle 3

Posted December 20, 2009
I am a student and I used to like this school, but ever since most of the staff was changed, things haven't been going so well. They changed our old teachers (where have they gone!), the new principal is not so good, and many of us students are regretting that we didn't treat our teachers better from last year. We miss you! Why did things change?

Posted December 03, 2009
Well, I was right. Things are going great. My kids are adjusting very well, and love their teacher and this school

Posted July 19, 2009
I would really really recommend this school to any 5th-8th grader, because the teachers are great with the students. They take extra time either before or after school to tutor the students on what they need help with. They have plenty extra curricular activities such as the climb program and cheerleading and other sports. The principals are fantastic as a matter of fact we are getting a new principal; who is actually the co-owner of the school her husband just passed away and he was the other owner of the schools so we are very proud to have her as our new principal.

Inspired Vision Academy Middle 3

Posted December 07, 2008
I would recommend the school but, it needs a choir.It needs more computers and a bigger library.The principals are strict but, so cool.They have plenty of sports.The teachers are good.They should consider letting girls wear pants in the winter.They might start having more girls absent because, they are getting sick

Inspired Vision Academy Middle 4

Posted November 12, 2008
I recommend this school to all parents in dallas.The down side is it's small.They have football,soccer,basketball,and volley ball but they dont have choir.

Inspired Vision Academy Middle 4

Posted February 09, 2004
I recommend this school. The teachers and staff are very attentive to each child and all are very caring. My experiences have been to notice how much the teachers spend their times with the children.

Inspired Vision Academy Middle
8225 Bruton Road, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified Inspired Vision Academy Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inspired Vision Academy Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top