Public charter
Dallas, TX

Gateway Charter Academy -El 5

Posted September 26, 2013
I love this school it is amazing. I have heard this school is wonderful. It is in good condition the teachers are perfect.The lunches ate wonderful!!!!!!!

Gateway Charter Academy -El 5

Posted May 17, 2013
My school is Gateway Charter Academy.. To me the curriculum is excellent and the teachers so far are fantastic. I will continue to let my children attend as long as it stay like this.

Posted January 06, 2013
i hate it and my child will not be back hate it hate it hate it

Posted January 28, 2010
My son attends Gateway and he's in Pre-K. Overall, I don't like this school one bit. I knew on the first day of school that this was a huge mistake. My husband and I pulled into a parking spot and noticed that they have secretary misspelled on the assigned parking spots for the church. The staff sends home flyers, homework...etc. with grammar and typos regularly. My son was without homework for 2 weeks one time and it was all because the copy machine was broken. That is totally unacceptable to me. I can't wait until this school year is over because we're withdrawing him. I feel that the kids are at a disadvantage there. They are not being taught properly and I'm not standing for it. The straw that broke the camels back was when I attended the first PTO meeting and the PTO staff were asking for a flat screen.

Gateway Charter Academy -El 3

Posted April 21, 2009
My son has attended Gateway for a year and he loves his teacher. I think it is a good school overall and seems to be making progress to become even better & I love the staff especially the office staff.

Gateway Charter Academy -El 3

Posted December 16, 2008
My daughter has been attending GCA since 2nd grade (now in 6th). I believe the school needs to put a little more focus on who they hire, but overall my daughter has done great. She is an A/B student and has had excellent instruction in order to be successful with TAKS.

Posted August 25, 2008
i really wouldn't recommend letting your kids go to gateway because the students and staff are very disorganized and the classrooms are very small and there is no a/c. i would rather go to a public school.

Gateway Charter Academy -El

Posted February 01, 2008
Please do not put your children in this school. They are not concerned with academics. The staff including the principal is very unprofessional and should not be allowed to educate.

Gateway Charter Academy -El 4

Posted October 19, 2006
I think that Gateway Charter Academy is an excellent school academically, sports wise, and staff is very supportive.

Gateway Charter Academy -El 4

Posted October 16, 2006
I think Gateway is a great school. The curriculum is great and I can always talk to teachers and the principal. This is my son first year and he loves the school.

Gateway Charter Academy -El
6103 University Hills Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75241
(214) 375-2039
Last modified Gateway Charter Academy -El is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gateway Charter Academy -El Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top