Posted February 08, 2015
I hardly ever complete reviews on anything, but I had to tell you about this wonderful school. My two girls love to go to school, even on the daycare only days. The staff is not only professional, but are such loving individuals. I expect a lot in regards to education and Cross of Christ is definitely meeting all of my expectations. I would advise any and everyone to attend Cross of Christ Luthern School.

Cross of Christ Lutheran School 2

Posted December 29, 2014
Update from last review from the video not showing anything. I realized that there are more questions to be asked because the video only showed what occurred in the room. After time has passed my child has not changed his story and further discussion is warranted since no has told me if the teachers aide was questioned nor if they have cameras in the hall.

Cross of Christ Lutheran School 3

Posted September 04, 2014
We just started going there and I feel that my son is going backwards. I hope it improves because it is costing me alot of money.

Posted July 16, 2013
I love this school. They actually teach the children - my 6yr old went there and now my 4yr old will be starting her second year in Pre-K4. She loves to learn. And the price is very reasonable.

Posted January 18, 2013
Overall COC is a great school. The teachers are very nice. The infant through PK4 program is good. Mrs Hinkley is the best. My child loves her! It's a small school and your child will get personal attention.

Posted October 16, 2012
We LOVE this School!! My Daughter looks forward to seeing the teachers and students. She is engaged and excited about learning. I love the Director and teachers. They are all experienced, knowledgeable, patient and love what they do.The parents are all friendly and participate with the Parent Teacher Organization. This school has been a God Send for me!! I could not have chosen a better place for my daughter. It is clean, smells good, and the classrooms are not cluttered. Great learning environment!

Posted October 15, 2012
this is an awesome school, it is clean, and bright and the staff and director are so caring. my child loves it there. the parents are friendly they even have a parent teacher organization. they are very responsible and you can tell they love what they do. I have been to other schools but this is the best!

Cross of Christ Lutheran School 1

Posted January 31, 2012
This daycare is a joke I wouldnt even bring my own child to this daycare thats how bad it is

Posted November 09, 2011
We love this school! Great place for children, very friendly, caring and safe. We have been here for over 4 years and our child loves to go there. Great director and staff, very responsible and loving people.

Cross of Christ Lutheran School 1

Posted September 14, 2011
Not sure how this daycare is open please dont take you children here its not safe

Cross of Christ Lutheran School
512 N Cockrell Hill Rd, De Soto, TX  75115
Last modified Cross of Christ Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Cross of Christ Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top