Carson Elementary School 0

Posted June 02, 2008
My daughter transfered into the district at the end of the year. You would think that the teacher would give her extra help to adjust. It was a good thing my daughter was advanced in her studies, but as far as the school, she still doesnt know the way things work. We never know whats going on. I call to ask, but get diffrent or wrong answers. It is in my opinion, that the school is not very organized, and does not take kindly to new students. We struggled alot the three months she attended.

Carson Elementary School 2

Posted April 01, 2008
There is a lot of bulling in this school. I have let the school know and nothing is done to protect the children.

Posted May 30, 2007
Both my boys ages 4 and 6 are were first enrolled in carson elementary this year 06-07, i have noticed great improvement in both my children in their behavior as well as what they have learned, every time there has been an instance where my children could have their parents participate w/their children i have been contacted. I love Carson! eagles all the way

Posted May 25, 2005
My children attended pre-k and 2nd grade in this school. We moved from out of state and the teachers and staff made this a very easy transition for my children. I was invited to be very involved in daily activities which I loved. The computer lab is the highest quality I have ever seen. My children excelled in this school and I would highly recommend it.

Posted April 10, 2005
- a staff

Carson Elementary School
287 U.S. 81 Business, Decatur, TX  76234
Last modified Carson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top