Posted October 24, 2007

Posted April 27, 2007
The majority of the teachers and staff are very conscientious and dedicated to helping the children excel in all areas.

Posted October 05, 2006
Since Ms. Box has come to the school it seems like it has blossomed and things have improved greatly. As a parent I am more involved with my children's education and they have started haveing at least 2 feild trips a year comapred to none when my children first started. I am very impressed with the change and I am glad we have Ms. Box.

Posted May 08, 2006
I feel like the teachers treat my kids really well and both of my children are doing well. If their is a child with learning problems they take it very seriously and do everything they can to help that child. They encourage parent involvement and their feild trips have doubled since last year. My kids have blossomed since going to Carpenter.

Carpenter Elementary School 4

Posted November 22, 2005
I appreciate the level of commitment to the p.e. program at Carpenter. Mrs. Cloud provides a positive physical environment for the students to feel successful. The music program under Mrs. Cynthia Perry is tremendous and my child enjoys choir each and every day. Mrs. Box has brought innovative ideas and has made our school great..

Carpenter Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2005
I feel like we need programs for children that do not fit into GT but are not on the same level as regular students. The Teacher quality is excellent my children are very happy here

Posted July 03, 2005
Wonderful school in academics. Really helps the parents see where their kids need help. Examplery school. E.C. activities are in great number.

Carpenter Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2005

Carpenter Elementary School 2

Posted October 26, 2004
We moved to DP because of the 'awesome' schools. I was really looking forward to Kindergarten w/my son, but sadly it was anything but fun. He used to come home upset a lot because his teacher would yell at the whole class. She very rarely took them outside to play, & used mosquitos as and excuse. That's supposed to be the fun part of school. The teacher sent home more homework than she should have, my neighbor was in kindergarten at Carpenter also and had half the amount of homework as my son. I was basically homeschooling him. It was also very hard for parent's to get involved. It was not encouraged at all, except for homework. We were invited to 2 events; square dance & graduation. We have now moved out of state & my daughter is in Kindergarten, I now realize how bad it was for my son!

Carpenter Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2004

Carpenter Elementary School
5002 West Pasadena Boulevard, Deer Park, TX  77536
Last modified Carpenter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carpenter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top