Deer Park Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted October 13, 2008
We are happy to be a part of DPE. The teachers are excellent and truly care about each child.

Posted September 20, 2008
My daughter loves her class and the one on one time her teacher gives

Posted July 15, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted May 29, 2007
My children love the school and most the teachers although I am very un happy with the principal there at DPE. I feel as a parent I have to advocate for my children because no one else will.

Posted May 22, 2006
My youngest son has attended this school over the past two years. Since enrolling, they have tested him for dyslexia. The dyslexia program in this school has increased his reading skills, and helped him to overcome. He is excelling in reading because of the teacher envolvement. The are many incentives for reading, which encourage the children to want to read more. We have had an excellent experience with the principal and all the teachers. I would highly recommend this school. We will truly miss all the teachers and faculty, since we will be moving from the area thi year.

Posted April 10, 2006

Posted December 28, 2005
My child is in the first grade at Deer Park Elementary. She enjoys this school very much. The school puts a lot of emphasis on Taks testing, as many other Texas Schools. My daughter's teacher is great and she informs me quite often about my daughter's progress. There are not many programs available to children of this age, however I understand that higher grade levels have many extra programs.

Deer Park Elementary School 3

Posted June 28, 2005

Deer Park Elementary School
2920 Luella Avenue, Deer Park, TX  77536
Last modified Deer Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Deer Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top