Deer Park, TX

Posted August 21, 2011
I have 2 daughters attending Dabbs, and they are both excelling in school. The administration runs the school efficiently and are always welcoming to both students and parents. Each teacher that the girls have had has been wonderful, and we have loved them. I expect great things in the future from Dabbs!

Posted October 11, 2007

Posted January 11, 2006

Posted February 11, 2004
- a former student
It was a great experience for me to attend this school, as it brought me to the real world. Because of the teachers and faculty, I was able to be where I am now, Choate Rosemary Hall, a boarding school in Connecticut.

Posted October 25, 2003
We have some of the best and brightest teachers and students at this school. The only complaints I have our budget cuts and larger classes but those are really out of the hands of the school.

Jp Dabbs Elementary School
302 East Lambuth Lane, Deer Park, TX  77536
Last modified Jp Dabbs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jp Dabbs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top