Bad
Good

B McDaniel has some of the best teachers in our area. Our child is number one in their class at high school because the Pre-AP teachers set them up for success. Moreover, the principal is always a listening ear and cares about the children when it comes to academics, athletics, safety, special needs and extra curricular activities. A win for our kids!!!!!!

My child is in Pre-AP classes at BMcDaniel. While I do not know the specifics of this previous reviewing parent's problem, I find the school to be more than adequate. Every school and every teacher and every student and every parent has some areas they can improve (and that's everywhere including Sherman ISD) but Denison ranks consistently well in testing results. My child is doing well and is actually starting to be enthusiastic about some things at school.

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE!!!! My child is in Pre-Ap classes and i expect the most from them. (my kids) The teachers,coaches,and staff in general do not value or respect any input of any kind. RUN don't walk to Sherman i.s.d.

i wrote this for you.I believe that B. McDaniel is missing the mark in two areas.The first they are not requiring a second language so that our children can compete with the rest of the world. Two there athletic program is based on social economic standing to determine if the individual is good enough to play or not.!!! Talent does not determine anything specifically your volleyball players. If the parent is affluent the individuals spot is secure... Talk to each individual player and i believe you will come away united in this view... What message are you sending as a academic institution to the community you serve? This has to be corrected so our children continue to have faith. in society as a whole as well as their individual future....

it rocks awesome teachers ans kids

It's pretty much an okay school. but I think many students can agree, many of the teachers/staff simplys dont express much passion for it. My point is, the staff needs to work on how much they actually care about their student's learning. It's not a bad school really, but mostly needs work on its teachers,etc. To be honest, many don't look like they care much.

B McDaniel has encouaged me to do my best. I have learned a lot from B McDaniel, and I thank them for it. I miss my teachers very much. This school, like many others, has its flaws, but it is a school like no other. In B McDaniel, they inspire many to do what ever it takes to pass, to study hard and care more about others. Kelly McCafferty, former student

Last modified B Mcdaniel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.