Posted March 20, 2014
My school is boring and corrupted. Many teachers are lazy, do not teach anything, only yell at us and wait on the day to end. I am a six grade student. That IB is lame, only for their papers, nothing in there.

Posted October 16, 2012
My child attends Calhoun. One of the best things about Calhoun is that my child looks forward to going to school every morning! I have observed that the teachers are very experienced, caring, attentive to students' needs, and communicate well with parents. The Head of School is a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills, exceptionally talented at organizing, and a vision for improving the school. The administration as a whole is very efficient and active. The school seems very safe and secure. As a whole, the students seem to be free of worries about safety and are able to spend their mental energy on academics and activities. Calhoun is an International Baccalaureate school, so students learn in a global context. We couldn't be happier with the school, and I'm pleased to see that the administration does not rest on its laurels - the school is always improving.

Posted July 20, 2012
I certainly did not like this school at all. Teachers were very disrespectful, and I went in to talk to one of the principals, as I went into his office, he went outside saying as if he had to watch what went on in the hallway, I was very ashamed of the way the teachers treated my daughter there.

Posted December 01, 2009

Calhoun Middle School 2

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted March 06, 2009
i really didnt like my children going to CMS. Some of the teachers were rude to my childern. I just over all didnt like the school. I am glad that my childern are out of that school.

Posted August 03, 2008
Calhoun has the strongest committment to students that I have found. An outstanding fine arts department, excellent support staff and Mr. Sims is one of the best principals I have had for my children. CMS truly makes Denton proud.

Posted July 06, 2008

Posted June 18, 2007

Calhoun Middle School 2

Posted January 07, 2007

Calhoun Middle School
709 West Congress Street, Denton, TX  76201
Last modified Calhoun Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calhoun Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top