Posted August 02, 2012
i like this school ,5 off my Grandkids have bin there in the last 13 years,i am very happy

Lee Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2009

Lee Elementary School 2

Posted September 10, 2008

Lee Elementary School 3

Posted March 21, 2006

Posted September 27, 2005
I am a kindergarten parent, and I believe that Lee Elementary has been very good for my child. The teacher that she has been placed with had to have been hand picked, for they are a perfect match. However, I believe that the school should offer Spanish classes to the English speaking children, just as they are providing, with our tax dollars, English classes for the Spanish speaking children. I also believe that there should be more physical education. It's sad to see the amount of children who are becoming more and more over-weight, do primarily to the parents; therefore, I believe that P.E. should be offered every day.

Posted April 08, 2005
Since the school has been remodeled Lee has had much more success in placing students where they need to be, especially in the younger K-2nd grade. My daughter likes all her teachers and they have workshops for parents to attend to learn how to better help their children at home. Its been a pretty good year. Its also like a brand new school which is nice.

Lee Elementary School 2

Posted October 11, 2004
Violence in my child's classroom led to us transferring her to another school. We felt her teacher was not getting the support she needed from the principal to address these problems. In addition, the principal didn't seem to be willing to deal with the violence problem in this particular classroom. The teachers are very good, but without higher administrative support, the school will continue to do poorly academically as well as the learning environment it offers its students.

Lee Elementary School 3

Posted February 11, 2004
The school is not very safe, they once 'lost' my child. The principle is not really there, doesn't return calls or address problems. The teachers do care, but they lack the help they need.

Lee Elementary School
800 Mack Drive, Denton, TX  76209
Last modified Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top