Bad
Good

My son is in his 2nd yr here at Strickland. He loves it. He is in choir,orchestra and athletics. His choir and orchestra teachers are the coolest guys. They have put on some excellent shows and we always enjoy them. The athletics coaches are great. I have enjoyed going and seeing my son run cross country and basketball. I have not heard any bad things happen at this school seeing how they always have a cop on the premises which in my opinion is good. Keeps everyone in line and safe. Im looking forward to seeing my son complete his whole middle school career here at Strickland!

this used to be my old school last year and there where lots of mean kids! I loved all the teachers but i wouldn't recommend for kid who get upset easily to go to this school. I left Strickland Because of all the actions kids made there.

This school is way better than average. The Fine Arts Programs are outstanding. However - the kids are over tested and the tail wags the dog in that respect. Too much emphasis on tests. Get back to teaching school and the test results will come as a byproduct of collaborative effort..

they don't challenge kids enough with academics. If your in athletics they push you. if your not your not challenged.

Strong academic achievement standing.

i think strickland is a very good school thats the middle school im going to now but yes like all schools there are some teachers who dont challenge their students enough. we dont have much parent envolvement but our students do alot.

I have been going to this school for three years now. This school is great for those who need to concentrate on extracurriculars. However I have found this school does not meet the needs of those who need to focus more on education. The discipline is also a problem because there isn't any. One of the problems a think Strickland currently experiances , is the fact that the teachers do not teach and guide the students in an easily absorbed matter.

Strickland has a reputation as having a very good theatre program, and I think that we will continue with having a good program even though we recently changed theatre teachers. I am happy with choir, band, and orchestra even though I think they could all be much better.

I find that Strickland is sometimes lacking in academics. Hardly any homework is assigned, and often mediocre work is accepted with an A grade. I do not mean to say that all teachers are this way, only that as an average teachers do not challenge us near enough.

Im a student at Strickland Middle School. The acedemics are really good. Athletics are good and we have awesome coaches who push us to our best

Last modified Strickland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.