Denton, TX

Evers Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 15, 2014
My son attended school here for 2 years, K-1st. His Kindergarten teacher was fine, no complaints. His first grade teacher on the other hand was a joke. My son has a lot of trouble reading and apparently wasn't doing near as well as she made him out to be. Now my son who she passed to go to the 2nd grade is having to go back to the 1st grade because of her poor teaching and lack of concern. They also just allow anyone into the schools, they're ID reader is always down and the lady in the front will let anyone pick your child up without having to prove who they are. The only good thing about this school is the speech teacher. She helped my son a lot and didn't make him feel inadequate like this 1st grade teacher did.

Posted May 08, 2014
My daughter's teacher is great she is Ms.Ortez my daughter feel so happy to be with her Been here since kindergarten and all her teachers are great she's so happy to be on evers park elementary.

Evers Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 10, 2010
The kids are great and want to learn and the staff works hard to provide a fun safe environment.

Evers Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 10, 2010
My daughter's teacher is PRIMO! The Science Specialist rocks! I could go on and on...

Evers Park Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2009
I just discovered that I have a 150 word limit on here! I can't go on an on about this school but I am shocked to see its current rating. It has been a wonderful experience for my son this year. His teacher was terrific and she invited parental involvement. The principal and assistant principal were both very caring. My son learned to read with confidence in kindergarten. The crossing guard on the school property is always attentive. My son's progress this year is very evident, not only academically but also socially.

Evers Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2009
I've had different children here for about ten years. It used to be a good school, but, now I'm glad my youngest is in 5th grade and can leave this year. It just seems to get worse and worse. Last year, they made the street in front 'no parking' from 7:30am to 3:30pm. The parking lot in front is being taking up by faculty. If you come to school during the day, whether you're volenteering or picking up your child, you have to park sometimes two blocks away. That's when i finally just gave up on the school. I used to all in the pta and volenteering, but no more. There's so much staff change every year. No one seems to know what's going on.

Posted September 26, 2007

Evers Park Elementary School 3

Posted May 18, 2007

Evers Park Elementary School 4

Posted January 18, 2006
This is a great school. They are going through some transistion with a new principal and assistant principal.

Posted October 20, 2005
My son is new to this school. So far I've found the school to have a very positive atmosphere. I get plenty of feedback from his teacher about what he's working on and how he's doing. The teachers seem accessible and so do the counselor and administrators. When I had a small problem, the assistant principal listened to my concerns. The principal knows my son's name and she greets everyone in the morning. Every day that my son has music class, he comes home singing (a big difference from his previous attitude). And he's suddenly enthusiastic about art. He has even learned something from gym class! The secretaries seem pleasant, competent, and aware of who is coming and going from the school. Parent involvement is high and there's even a special division of the PTA for dads. Everybody seems to be working as a team.

Evers Park Elementary School
3300 Evers Parkway, Denton, TX  76207
Last modified Evers Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evers Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top