Bad
Good

Posted December 21, 2013
Both of my children have had wonderful experiences at this school. Most of the teachers are excellent and provide a lot of positive reinforcement while making a real effort to connect to the students. The leadership is fantastic, particularly the counselors. The overall environment of the school is positive and fun. I do feel that the homework and weekly tests could be more demanding-- homework is rarely given, and students are often able to use their notes during tests. While I hear that this is becoming the "norm" for middle and high school, it worries me in regards to college preparation. All in all, this is a wonderful school, and I have two very proud and happy McMath Tigers!

Posted December 20, 2013
I LOVE this school. I have homeschooled my son all his life and decided to send him this year for 7th grade. The teachers have worked with my son with the transition wonderfully. I find the teachers to be enthusiastic and very caring. This school is the best.

Mcmath Middle School

Posted October 13, 2010
The staff really cares. They go the extra mile to help the kids succeed.

Posted September 10, 2009
I used to go to McMath, I went there 7th to 8th and all i can say is 8th grade was my best year 7th was too, but 8th was amazing the teachers really want you to understand and I 100% believe that do care about their education, parents that disagree with me and have a student attending there now, you need to go sit in class because if your child is not learning or understanding then mostly likely they are not raising their hand so think about it

Posted March 31, 2009
McMath is a great school and the teachers there really care about our education and are always willing to stay after school to help.

Mcmath Middle School 2

Posted November 23, 2008
School lacks leadership and communication. Half the time what we the parents are told is not reality. Trust issues surround the Principal. Where is the blond lady that was principal last year she knew what she was doing this year everything seems to be a mess.

Mcmath Middle School 2

Posted June 11, 2006
Leadership is uncooperative and does not communicate. Principle refuses to speak with parents and funnels all parent communication to assistants.

Mcmath Middle School 4

Posted February 05, 2005
I am new to the school since October 2004 and in the months I've been here the school has achieved numerous awards such as the UIL writing contest. McMath had at least 400 more points than the other schools that participated. Extracurrical activities are outstanding and most of them are open to all grades. McMath has a variety of enhanced or advanced placement classes. The only thing is in the four months I have been here I have never seen the principal. Well overall this school is climbing its way up to the top of Denton ISD.

Posted January 18, 2005
I realy do like this school they care alote about their students and i think that they are realy trying harder to become the most outstanding school in denton. they make the students at this school feel welcome and want to learn.

Mcmath Middle School
1900 Jason Drive, Denton, TX  76205
Last modified Mcmath Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.