Denton, TX

Posted November 13, 2014
This school is amazing! The teachers are very helpful, but give you room to breathe. The school leader Mrs. Kelly is really nice and is known to walk the halls often and ask you how you are (She knows everyone by name). Everyone really cares there and the program (OdysseyWare) is really easy to navigate/understand. It is a great school and is probably the best i've ever been to. I don't dread going to school, I look forward to it.

Posted January 08, 2006
- a former student
great school. teachers really care and make every student feel at home and that they are cared about.

Posted March 20, 2004
- a former student
This schoool was probably the best thing that ever happened to me! The teachers genuinely care about the students and want to help!Without the care and support of the staff, I would have never graduated from highschool! Thank you!

Posted September 12, 2003
Fred Moore was the most wonderful school I could have ever attended. The teachers at Fred Moore kept me on track and which [allowed] me to get my high school diploma on time. If I had a [choice as] to were my kids will go to school I would have to say it would be Fred Moore High School.

Fred Moore High School
815 Cross Timber Street, Denton, TX  76205
Last modified Fred Moore High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fred Moore High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top