Bad
Good

My son went here kindergarten. I was very pleased with his teacher but VERY displeased with the principal they took my sons class as well as others on a field trip without out notifying the parents! There was also an incident with a little girl in his class. Aman rode through th eparking lot and tried to take her from th eschool property! The police were called but I would like to know why a kindergartener was walking across the street by herself and why nothing came of it. I gad to find out about it through a mutual friend. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son is completing his 5th school year at TEC in Little Elm. I love the immediate feedback I receive from his teachers. I also appreciate their policy of requiring 80% or higher to pass a test. They require more of their students and that is to my son's benefit. We love TEC! :)

They strive to build the character of the child. The teachers/administration are outstanding and they seem to really care about the students.

My son has been attending TEC's Little Elm campus for 4 years and I am extremely happy with this school. The principal has a great knowledge of special education programs and has always been approachable. I would highly recommend TEC.

This is a wonderful school. Classes are small and children are allowed to progress at their own pace while being kept in their own peer group. Since it is a Charter School, it is open to everyone (upon acceptance) just like public school.

My son is doing great at this school, his teacher taught him to read in 1 week and he is reading great now!

I have two boys ages 6 and 9 that we transferred from the local public school to the ed center. We could not be happier about our choice to move them. My 1st grader has speech issues and would never participate in the class room he also hated to write and now he is always answering questions in class and writing me notes at home. My 4th grader has come from making d's and f's to making b's and c's his first semester! This school is wonderful, I also love the fact that they help develop responsibility and character using the demerit system. I think all parents could use a hand from school to help reinforce what they are learning at home. They also have flag football available on Fun Fridays if the child earns the privilige each week, that is great motivation to reach all their goals and have good behavior.

Last modified Education Center At Little Elm is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.