Posted May 09, 2014
Ever since my kids started going to this school I have thought it to be a great learning place for them... The staff is great, always helpful to me. The librarian is so sweet, and is always smiling... I like how im not just a parent there.. They know me by name and are always including me in school projects... I thank the teacher that do so much for our children,, they deserve much respect from every parents and student at that school... Thank you woodridge......

Posted September 17, 2010
Woodridge is exceptional in so many ways. They received Exemplary status from Texas Education Agency for 09'-10' school year. Beyond that, the school's focus (driven by the principal) is to produce well-rounded students, not just good test-takers. The school has the top PTA enrollment and has the highest number of Dads and surrogate Dad's volunteering their time to the school. Mr. Torres (Prinicpal) and Ms. Brumfield (Asst. Principal) has done an excellent job.

Posted May 29, 2010
The school as a whole is great. Teachers work hard, the administration is tough yet caring. I am very happy and proud that my child is a Woodridge student.

Posted March 19, 2009
very good school...tough caring teachers...students are expected to work and behave.

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted June 29, 2005

Woodridge Elementary School
1001 Woodridge Drive, DeSoto, TX  75115
Last modified Woodridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top