Posted October 13, 2010
My child was having some learning problems but because of their team approach my child is right on task and feels good about himself and loves his school enviroment. Thank You Northside staff for caring and making a difference in his and my life.

Northside Elementary School 2

Posted June 28, 2008
I really use to like North Side until the principals changed and they started acting like the school was a little prison. Yes kids need structure and dicipline but expecting a kid not to talk, even during lunch is crazy. There are a few good teachers but most are there to collect a paycheck and socialize. It's really sad.

Northside Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2005
I found Northside elementary to be too behavioral focussed as opposed to challenging the students mentally.

Posted August 03, 2005
My granddaughter has been in the PPCD program for over a year now and I've been so pleased with the care she has been given. Her progress has been carefully recorded and each ARD meeting is geared toward meeting her individual needs in the classroom. The teachers are very dedicated special people. The staff in the office is caring and thorough.

Posted July 26, 2005
I believe that Northside Elementary is an excellent school. They truly cared about my child's progress and gave him much needed personal attention. The class sizes are small and the teacher has more time to spend with each student.

Posted December 20, 2004
My son is in PPCD/Kindergarten. He has made tremendous progress since we moved here. Staff communicates with me daily through his homework folder and always answers my e-mail or phone calls; or sets up a conference if I request one. I am very happy with what he has and is accomplishing.

Northside Elementary School 2

Posted October 30, 2003
Teachers are slacking. I do more work with my 4 kids in the afternoon then do all day. No involvement or updates to let me know what's going on. Overall very poor compared to 2 years ago.

Northside Elementary School
525 Ray Avenue, DeSoto, TX  75115
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top