Cockrell Hill Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2013
I have a child that attends this school and I am VERY DISSATIFIED with the Principal and her so called leadership! I don't think she is that involved in the school as a whole and they need to hire more professional teachers that is willing to make sure your child learns! All the principal is concerned about are TEST SCORES! And if this continues the school will go down as a whole more than what it is now!

Posted March 22, 2013
I love CHE! In the morning the teachers along with Ms. McGowan the Principal and Ms. Vaughn the Asst. Principal greet the students with a positive word that is also shared with the entire school during the mornings announcements. My daughters' teachers, Ms. Duffey and Ms. Santamaria are available to address any questions or concerns that I have. The music teacher Ms. Fuller leads the children in prideful performances that would impress any observer. CHE has an open door policy for their parents. Ms. Ms Gowan encourages the parents to be hands on with their children s' education. CHE is a TEA Exemplary School and I am a proud parent of a CHE student!!!

Posted April 16, 2011
I have a daughter that attends CHE she's has been there for 3 years now and I am very pleased with the progress she has made. The Teachers and Administrator are great. Principal Randall is GREAT!!!!

Cockrell Hill Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2010
I have 2 children in Cockrell and I'm extremely satisified with the education and staff.

Cockrell Hill Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Caring & excellant teachers.They take time to give as much individual care to the students. They make home calls just make students are keep on track for grades and tests.Parent /teacher day is always a blast

Posted April 19, 2010

Cockrell Hill Elementary School 1

Posted March 27, 2010

Cockrell Hill Elementary School 2

Posted December 28, 2009
My daughter attented Crockrell Hill Elementary since the first grade. I have been so disappointed with this school. There have been a few good teachers but most have left. I don't think these kids are challenged enough with their studies. My daughter is now in 5th grade and I feel has fell extremly behind. We have moved because I feel a childs education is very important especially in this society.

Cockrell Hill Elementary School 3

Posted August 13, 2009
Cockrell Hill has been a disappointment for me since moving from Shreveport, LA. My son was doing much better in school and I felt that he was learning and challenged. Of course, having my sister-in-law as the principal at his school and hand-picking his teachers made a difference. It's been a struggle making sure that my son gets the most out of his classes and we've had to work really closely with his teachers to make sure he stays on track. The teachers aren't the problem; I think it's TX's education standards and practices.

Cockrell Hill Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2008

Cockrell Hill Elementary School
425 South Cockrell Hill Road, DeSoto, TX  75115
Last modified Cockrell Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cockrell Hill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top