Posted June 19, 2013
WFFA is a good starter school for children pre-3-6 grade....the teachers are really excellent and they really care about the students. My daughter loved her teacher Mrs. Flores for kindergarten and my son well although he thinks he is not learning something... lol... he truly is because he stay on the A-B honor roll... He play sports so that was the only reason I thinking of moving him to another school so could play various sports to earn scholarships for college. The administrative staff is better and are nice. They really do try to assist the children and parents in every thing. It is an AWESOME school... my daughter will start Pre-K for their dual language program.

Waxahachie Faith Family Academy 1

Posted April 26, 2013
We started this school in 2011 and love it. All three of my children attended for the "smaller class sizes" and more intimate campus setting. However this year I have been sorely disappointed. There is a huge teacher turn over rate, poor principle leadership, and the campus is quickly deteriorating. There have been nothing but problems this year for us, so we will be moving to public schools, which have smaller class sizes than FFA.

Waxahachie Faith Family Academy 5

Posted October 27, 2010
Love this school! We started at Waxahachie Faith Family in the middle of last year. My son is now a 7th grader. I cant tell you how great it is to drop your child off in the morning and have them excited about school. As a parent I know he is happy and being taken care of.. He is receiving an outstanding education and his best interest is always considered. Ms. Backus is fabulous. I love this school!

Posted March 07, 2008

Waxahachie Faith Family Academy 0

Posted November 03, 2007
Waxahachie Faith Family has been an enormous boost for our 6th grader. She has always done well academically and loved school until 5th grade at Red Oak Intermediate. ROI is too crowded and the discipline system is too adversarial. Also, all students must listen to repeated behavior lectures wheter or not they are a problem. At Faith Family, the teachers know my child by name and treat her as an in

Waxahachie Faith Family Academy 2

Posted June 07, 2007

Posted August 08, 2006
I have been going to Faith Family for 2 years, I came from Duncanville, where we would have 40 students in our english class, here it is much more one on one, there are great people, and most importantly its a place where you want to get up and go to school, not neccesarily to learn but more importantly you enjoy it due to the people, I think if anyone is considering our school, dont think sign up, and become an Eagle!

Posted May 19, 2006
I have been going to WFFA for 2 years. it is a good school, we have a very good theater program. Our old principal was not very involved but know Mrs. Killenen is very much involved and supportive. I would highly reccomend our school you know everyone and they are all very friendly

Posted March 26, 2006
Offered: betaclub, basketball, theater, football, baseball, videogameclub, softball pros: we love the small community atmosphere. Most teachers know all students by name, no matter the grade. My children love and respect 99% of their teachers. Most go way above the call. The kids know they're safe and can go to their teachers for anything. Many parents volunteer and/or work there and are available to the students also. Cons: no gym- exercise outside bathrooms need work for privacy!

Waxahachie Faith Family Academy 0

Posted January 11, 2006
Considering our options WFFA is better than MISD for our HS son. His teachers know his learning strenghts and weaknesses. He gets academic attention that MISD was not capable of. Since attending WFFA his self esteem has soared. The school does have administration problems and HS parent involevment is very low. I give my son's teachers an A for caring, A B in academic quality, Administration a C-, Extracirricular a B, parent involvement a C. They have several extracirricul choices for HS students; art, computer, music, basketball, ROTC. Football & Baseball is through a volunteer coaching program, which consist of several overworked and underpaid teachers. Again these teachers really care about thier students.

Waxahachie Faith Family Academy
1620 Falcon Drive, DeSoto, TX  75115
Last modified Waxahachie Faith Family Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waxahachie Faith Family Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top