New Diana High School 0

Posted January 13, 2010
Best atmosphere that I've ever encountered at a high school. The students are involved and the teachers and staff care. I can see why this school is well-respected.

Posted September 16, 2009
I totally disagree that teachers don't go the 'extra mile' to help students! I think that teachers do go the extra mile to reach kids. Teachers at NDHS 'adopt' struggling kids and many of us take on additional kids to make sure that they are successful. That is the reason we acheived the exemplary rating this yr. An exemplary rating is very difficult to achieve at the high school level. The fact that New Diana received this rating is no accident and proof we have one of the finest staffs around! Iv'e taught in many schools throughout my 22 year teaching career and ND by far is the best! Sure all schools have their problems, there is no 'utopia', but by and large ND high school is leaps and bounds above the rest! I love my Eagles!

Posted September 01, 2009

New Diana High School 2

Posted August 06, 2009

New Diana High School 1

Posted October 16, 2008
Very unhappy with New Diana School. Will not go the extra effort to help struggling children. talk about no child left behind.

New Diana High School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
New Diana has provided a good educational experience for our children; However, with the present superintendent, I feel that we are losing good teachers and principals. Hopefully, the board will take notice before the school suffers long term. Parent involvement is excellent. I feel like there is a good balance between academic excellence and the sports program. New Diana has an excellent coaching staff. The coaches are really good role models and are very supportive of the students. All in all we have been very pleased with the school.

New Diana High School 2

Posted March 03, 2008
New Diana seems to be a good school, but they could definitely use some diversity and inclusion training. I have never seen any school that has zero minorities on the staff, excuse me 1 hispanic coach, and 1 black teachers aid. I'm puzzled by that. Maybe I could understand if there no minority students in the school, but I know several students that feel that they are all alone, with no support.

New Diana High School 3

Posted November 26, 2007
i think that our school is all right. i mean it is nothing special, but it isnt a total dump. we could always get real food in the cafeteria not that soy stuff. well that is pretty much it.... thanks,

New Diana High School 1

Posted October 25, 2007

Posted May 23, 2007
New Diana schools are all very good. I like the idea very much that all grade levels are on the same campus! The teachers are very well up to date on all levels of the system,in case sensitive custody battles with children between parents. the academic level is awesome,supportive.as far as parent involvement it is wonderful!

New Diana High School
11826 St Hwy 154 E, Diana, TX  75640
Last modified New Diana High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Diana High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top