Driscoll, TX

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted August 11, 2015
There are very very few decent teachers actually left at this school. They are still there after so many years, probably not getting enough credit for what they do. And the ones who are in higher positions running the school, havent been there for nearly as many years. The majority of the teachers now are teaching there because it was easy to get the job. Especially of they are related to the others!

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted August 11, 2015
I can only speak for the small kids but the homework is everyday thing. It doesnt seem to be much or too little. Again, this is only for elementary. .

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted August 11, 2015
The principal once told a parent that her kid was just terrible and bad. Making the parent feel like she said "just give up" What kind of principal does this!?

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 11, 2015
The school does not respect your kids. I personally have had to deal with purposely being left out of things. For what reasons, I do not know. The woman who handles the school facebook where pictures of specific events at school are uploaded to the site, leaves out my kids and I pictures. We are the ONLY people who are ALWAYS left out. She acts very nice, we are at every single event the school has. She snaps many photos of us as well as everyone else who is there. But never includes are pictures in anything. I do not know why! That is so rude!

Posted February 18, 2015
Keep up the good work dragons!!! I will enroll my future kids there for sure... :\

Posted September 27, 2013
This school needs better faculty. Don't bother talking with the principal or superintendent. You wont get anywhere if you have any problems or concerns. Theyre only there for their paychecks.

Posted August 16, 2011
Teachers spend more time playing on their computers then actually teaching the children. Also very mean to the children. NEWS FLASH: This is not a military school!!! My daughter is in the first grade and she's struggling, I ask her "why don't you ask the teacher for help?" Her reply " she gets mad" great job Driscoll keep up the good work :-)

P O Box 238, Driscoll, TX  78351
Last modified Driscoll Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Driscoll Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top