Dublin, TX

Dublin Elementary School 5

Posted May 23, 2013
I believe that the teachers and staff at Dublin Elementary are a committed group of individuals who always have the students' best interests at heart. We have an awesome PTO and parents who love to volunteer and be a part of their children's education. Our administration is professional and genuinely concerned about the well-being and progress of each student. Dublin has made some very positive improvements and it is evident from the moment you step foot on campus.

Dublin Elementary School 1

Posted September 14, 2011
My kids went to Dublin K-5. My daughter was failing math, And the teacher was not helpful at all, Mrs. Miller. In another class my daughter was failing we went thru the assignment and test. And the teacher gave her 0's for tests she got 90's on ,so that grade went up to a B. I shouldn't have to police the teachers, to make sure my kids are being educated. My children are now getting A's at Huckabay ISD. . I drive 400miles a week.

Dublin Elementary School 3

Posted May 15, 2007
Small town school with home town teachers. Large Hispanic population including immigrants with English as a second language. Athletics are competitive with individuals earning state titles in some individual events. Band is gaining notoriety for performance. Academics are good given the load of non-English speaking students. Bond approved for new Intermediate and Junior High schools. School seems to be more concerned about attendance than performance.

Dublin Elementary School
P O Box 169, Dublin, TX  76446
Last modified Dublin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dublin Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top