Bad
Good

Great teachers, great staff, and a very welcoming environment for students and parents. I am proud my kids attended this school. They were pushed academically to be a success, but they were also taught how to be a good person and someone who can be productive in real life too.

I go to this school and I must say that it is very enjoyable. We have a student council, We have a our own school broadcast (that the students make), we have choir (shool and city), band, art, and I am a library assistant. The teachers don't have the best of tempers but I must say that it is better than average.

I went to brandenburg and i didnt like it at all! yesterday was the last day of school and no one cried to leave the teachers they cried for their friends. I have to say they are too strict on dress code and some teachers are offensive and will throw your things.I had to deal with that..But, i just didnt like it..And there's only like 1 field trip.So students prepare to be dissapointed and written up for stupid things.

They don't teach anything at this school other than the academic achivement tests. So much for being recognized, if the students can only perform for one test.

I thought at this school for a brief time. It was hard to get to know the staff. The principal was difficult at times to deal with. I do agree though that out of all the intermediate schools in Duncanville this is the one you want your kid at. There are high expectations for the students as far as academics.

I think this school is good but it needs more fun such as field trips.

Last modified Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.