Posted November 18, 2009
I go to this school and I must say that it is very enjoyable. We have a student council, We have a our own school broadcast (that the students make), we have choir (shool and city), band, art, and I am a library assistant. The teachers don't have the best of tempers but I must say that it is better than average.

Posted June 07, 2009

Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School 1

Posted June 05, 2009
I went to brandenburg and i didnt like it at all! yesterday was the last day of school and no one cried to leave the teachers they cried for their friends. I have to say they are too strict on dress code and some teachers are offensive and will throw your things.I had to deal with that..But, i just didnt like it..And there's only like 1 field trip.So students prepare to be dissapointed and written up for stupid things.

Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School 1

Posted March 13, 2009
They don't teach anything at this school other than the academic achivement tests. So much for being recognized, if the students can only perform for one test.

Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School 0

Posted May 17, 2008
I thought at this school for a brief time. It was hard to get to know the staff. The principal was difficult at times to deal with. I do agree though that out of all the intermediate schools in Duncanville this is the one you want your kid at. There are high expectations for the students as far as academics.

Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School 4

Posted April 06, 2008

Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School 3

Posted September 09, 2007
I think this school is good but it needs more fun such as field trips.

Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School 2

Posted August 22, 2006

Posted August 16, 2006
After reading the reviews, I had to give my opinion. The school did not receive 'recognized' because the students already knew the material. Some teachers have given up their time to help these children succeed. I commend the staff at Brandenburg for the hardwork they put forth. My child received commended performance for the first time ever in math and know that it was his teacher that gave him the confidence and skills he needed. I know longer fear for my child in his grades and he no longer is scared or dreads going to school. The most beneficial thing about this school is that they not only teach about academics, but prepare your kid to become productive citizens. To see some of the comments that were placed seems discouraging, but I saw it as a lesson for our children to become more independent and responsible for their actions.

Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School 3

Posted June 12, 2006
This school is very much a mixed bag. Most of the teachers are very good; qualified, caring and conscientious. The curriculum is challenging. It offers the beginnings of Duncanville's excellent music/band program. However, your child may very well learn that not all teachers are concerned, fair, careful, sensible or ethical. Some teachers are apathetic, your child may learn apathy. Some teachers are disorganized, your child's grades may suffer for the teachers shortcomings. Some teachers are overwhelmed, some are plain offensive. This is also a school that is not interested in parent feedback and discourages parental involvement, you will have to be ready to push back.

Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School
1903 Blueridge Drive, Duncanville, TX  75137
Last modified Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grace R Brandenburg Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top