Central Elementary School 4

Posted October 20, 2014
My grandson went to this school 2 years ago there are excellent I"m trying to move back to duncanville for him to go back to central love :)

Central Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2006
My daughter attendees central. I like the schools academics. My child is in the gate program and she is always challenged.

Central Elementary School 5

Posted January 16, 2006
My daughter had the privilege of going to Central. What an awesome school! From the caring, nuturing staff to the ladies in the lunchroom and custodial staff, the love is definitely there for the kids. Having had the opportunity to really get to know the teachers at Central, I can honestly say that they always put the kids needs first and personally strived to give them the best education possible. What awesome leadership is provided by both present and past principals! Central Elementary is definitely the best in our books! We feel that our child got the beginnings to not only help her do well but more importantly to succeed in life and help prepare her (even at a early age) for life in the future. Go Cyclones!

Central Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2005

Central Elementary School
302 East Freeman Street, Duncanville, TX  75116
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top