Posted April 30, 2013
This school has great teachers, the children overall are well behaved & my daughter has learned so much at this school.

Posted March 04, 2010

Posted August 12, 2009
My son was in the pk class last year and my daughter will be in this yr. Mrs. Wakefield is an excellent teacher. My son has some disabilites and no one would listen to me, she helped me push to get him into the classes he needed and speech therapy. She has alot of patients considering she was able to handle my son. I look forward to my daughter being in her class this year. The principals and counselor were very understanding

Merrifield Elementary School 4

Merrifield Elementary School 3

Posted August 27, 2004

Merrifield Elementary School
102 East Vinyard Road, Duncanville, TX  75137
Last modified Merrifield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Merrifield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top