J Herman Reed Middle School 3

Posted April 24, 2014
I am really impressed with Mr. Weber. He takes the time to call me when my child who is problematic has good days as well! Need more like him.

Posted May 07, 2010
I am not impressed with this school at all. Noone cares about what parents think. They don't involve parent at all the administraters want to do it all without anyone interfering in their school.

Posted August 18, 2009

J Herman Reed Middle School 3

Posted May 18, 2009
I use to go to Reed Middle School and i have to say over all it is a good school. But the dress code is very strict. You get a wrote up for the dumbest reason. Some of the teachers act like they don't care.

J Herman Reed Middle School 0

Posted May 17, 2009
out of all of it it is a good school but the school can be to strict cant talk when you finis work get in trouble for the stupidest reasons but overall i could continue going to that school 'GO TROJANS'

Posted May 15, 2009

J Herman Reed Middle School 0

Posted March 05, 2009
My daughter is in 7th grade at Reed Middle School and I am very disappointed with this school. Before putting my daughter in public school I heard nothing but good things about Duncanville schools. This school year has been a nightmare. The kids are totally out of control and there just don't seem to be a lot of parent involvment. The boys walk around sagging in their uniform pants and nothing is being done about it. They don't have enough books so the kids don't have homework on a daily. This is my daughters first and last year in public school. The kids are very disrespectful to the teachers and the teachers let them get away with it. It's like they are afraid of the kids. This school year has been a gig disappointment for me. My daughters grades have fallen because she is trying to fit in with the crowd.

J Herman Reed Middle School 2

Posted June 03, 2007
The administration seems to really be trying but too many of the children are out of control. I feel that too many parents just don't care how their children behave and the school's discipline just doesn't seem to work. I would not have my child in this school if I had a choice. My child is a follower and there just aren't enough positive students as role models or leaders. I do not blame the administrators for the continued problems but I don't know what the answer to the problem is

J Herman Reed Middle School 5

Posted February 13, 2007
Children attending Reed Elementary have the benefit of being lead under the leadership of a great principal. Reed Elementary not only focus on making sure that each student is given the tools for great academic achievement but personal character. I believe the principal and teachers are doing a phenomenal job in preparing our children to be leaders.

J Herman Reed Middle School 4

Posted January 22, 2007
My children have been in the Duncanville School district from the very beginning, and I must say that I am impressed with Reed Middle School. The barriers that our teachers must face everyday are just amazing. There are good teachers here and an excellent principal. Your child is lucky to attend this fine school.

J Herman Reed Middle School
530 East Freeman Street, Duncanville, TX  75116
Last modified J Herman Reed Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J Herman Reed Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top