Posted August 06, 2014
daniel is the worst. my child use to ride the bus she use to get beat up one day she came home with a broken nose.one of the kids that ride the bus with her told me everything the bus driver didnt do anything about he said sorry . i went to the they said its nothing we can do about it . im am so sadd for the disrespect

Posted December 04, 2010
DEAR PARENTS DANIEL IS EXEMPLARY STOP LISTING BAD REVIEWS BECAUSE WHEN DANIEL WINS AWARDS U WILL SIT THERE AND REGRET YOUR DEMEANING REVIEWS TRUST ME I AM A STUDENT FROM DANIEL AND I LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT IT!! KANDACE A 5TH GRADER

Posted August 17, 2010
This school was such a disapointment. My child attended for 1 year and we assumed she was doing exceptionally well. Her report cards were A's & B's throughout they year. When Taks time came arround she was unprepared. At the year end meeting we were told her grades had been inflated due to teacher assistance. And at no time were we notified tutoring would be needed. In my opinion the the school treated all the kids as a number no special attention where needed.

Posted March 21, 2009
My family relocated to Duncanville several years ago and focused on the Green Briar area, due to the noted educational accomplishments. Upon transitioning our children to Duncanville ISD, I have been extremely dissatisfied (with Daniel) and we are considering transitioning.

Posted September 12, 2008
Our children attended Daniel and we were very disappointed. We were involved in the school and made suggestions, had parent conferences and talked with the principle and nothing positive changed. No soap in the bathrooms, which is grossly a health hazard. The halls are very crowded and the PTA was not very active and did not do alot for the kids. Every year we would sign up and want to help out, but no phone calls and no help wanted. TAKS scores overall for the school is low and the school had a rating of 'academically acceptable'. Even though we both work full time jobs, we always made ourselves available to assist. The principle has been there for a very long time, does not seem to really care about what is going on at the school; so whatever' kind of attitude. Need new principle. Alot is a direct reflection of him

Posted August 02, 2008
This is school is a disappointment. I wouldn't allow my child to attend this school. Although, there are very gifted teachers, there are many problems with consistency with behavior with students and some teachers. I hope for the sake of education and the students the problems can be resolved.

Posted March 31, 2008
The teachers that I have had to deal with do not welcome parent involvement at all and I am EXTREMELY disappointed!

Posted October 26, 2007
Daniel is not working at the standards of the exemplary schools in the area but must find a way to do so. Kids are being transfered from the exemplary schools and not being challenged. The information flow between the schools PTA and parents has not been positve. the principal must find a way to keep the information flow going and advise parents of what he needs to make this school a exemplary school. We must challenge the Kids.

Posted September 24, 2007

Posted June 29, 2007
your child will enjoy this school

H Bob Daniel Sr Intermediate School
1007 Springwood Lane, Duncanville, TX  75137
Last modified H Bob Daniel Sr Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H Bob Daniel Sr Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.