Duncanville, TX

Glenn C Hardin Intermediate School 3

Posted August 20, 2008
I was a parent of a 6th grade student at Hardin. The band program is excellent! The teachers try to do their best, but they are very overworked & your child will get lost in the shuffle. My sons science fair project was lost, his grades were incorrect on his report card because of a computer gliche that they couldn't fix all year & when he defended himself against known bullies at the school he got in trouble too. If you cannot send your child anywhere else then send him to Hardin.

Posted June 28, 2008

Glenn C Hardin Intermediate School 1

Posted January 13, 2008

Posted November 28, 2007
Mrs.Kennedy is a superb teacher

Glenn C Hardin Intermediate School 0

Posted January 10, 2006
My child is a new student at hardin intermediate. So far I see the principle is very involved with her students and the guidance counselor I met was really intuitive. I have not yet determined the academic performance.

Glenn C Hardin Intermediate School 4

Posted December 12, 2005
My students have achieved great successes and made some educational gains while attending Hardin. I have one student in resource classes that has grown more in two years at Hardin than in the previous 5 years in a Dallas ISD elementary school's special education program.

Glenn C Hardin Intermediate School 4

Posted July 25, 2005

Posted September 21, 2004
My daughter has attended this school for the last two years, I think there needs some improvements, but all in all I think everyone there is doing a wonderful job. I love the Principal Mrs. Price, she is clearly a leader, and has a big heart for all the children at her school, The Assistant Principal Mrs. Shannons, Has just as much heart for the school and children as well. I would definitely recomend any child to this school, if you have a problem the Principal is right there try to resolve the situation. The School is secured this year from the improvements they have made over the summer of 2004. The staff and teachers strive to see all the students achieve their goals. Keep up the Great work! A satified Parent.

Glenn C Hardin Intermediate School
426 East Freeman Street, Duncanville, TX  75116
Last modified Glenn C Hardin Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenn C Hardin Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top