PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

HORRIBLE!!!! that's all I can say!! IT WAS HORRIBLE. I wasted my childrens time in life for the short time they atttended this school.

It's closed. They shut down in 2010. It was a friendly school but not too strong academically.

Christway is a wonderful school. My daughter's teacher communicates well with us and my daughter loves being in her class.

I rated in 2004 and will rate now. I am still here! While we have had some transition that not everyone is happy with I still feel this is where God wants me. This is our 6th year and I hope to see the school through until my son and daughter graduate in 7 more years. Changes are being made, while difficult at best, for some to understand, ultimately I feel the changes are meant to have a positive result and will stick by them during this transition. Denyse Crews

Christway is a great school. It needs a little work with some of members of staff. My daughters teacher is nearly immpossible to deal with. But the rest of the staff is kind and loving.

ChristWay Academy is one of the very best schools I could ever have asked God to help me find for my daughter. She has had such great experiences and has made good grades while keeping a positive attitude (most of the time). But she's gotten so much more than an education at ChristWay. Of all the teachers and mentors she has had, she is truly happy to have been a participant at this school for the last eleven years. We hope she graduates with honors from here to go onto a good college. Christ is involved here, too. God Bless

Academic programs at this school are backward and are overly-focused on religious indoctrination and not enough on traditional education. For the school's small size, they do offer a large number of extracurricular activities, but nothing near what one could find at even the most meagerly equipped public school. Parents are involved, but are very high-percentage religious extremists for my tastes, and I am a religious person. Don't waste your time.

CWA has the best communication between the parents & administration that I've seen. Their sports program is first rate, with a variety of sports to choose from for secondary as well as elementary. Excellent, qualified, teachers. My son loved the teachers and the different projects kept school interesting. I feel the academic and spiritual leadership is right on target! I highly recommend Christway Academy!

Last modified Christway Academy & Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-12