Harvest Christian Academy 4

Posted August 09, 2014
My children have been attending HCA for almost 8 yrs. My children have always felt loved by every teacher. HCA has been a safe place for my children where they can grow not only in God's word each day but also get a great quality education. They also have a good sports program and afterschool care. Overall we have had a wonderful experience there. When issues have come up, the teacher's notify me the same day. The only thing I would say I personally don't like is, there is no uniform. But overall it is a wonderful school. Each year it gets better and better.

Posted April 05, 2013
Great School! Classes seem to fill up very quickly, proof that it holds to it's excellent reputation. My children have been in this school for several years and I have always found the teacher, staff and principals to be fair and kind.

Harvest Christian Academy 1

Posted March 27, 2013
This school is not the best place for your child. Your child will be bullied/hit by the children of the staff members working there. The principal will not care about listening to you, your child or even your child's teacher. The school is great the problem is the person chosen to run the school, this lack of leadership will put your children at risk.

Posted February 26, 2013
I beg to differ in the false allegation of a disgrutled parent. As a parent myself, I see that this school goes on and beyond the call of duty you assure you, of your child's safety. The staff and the adminstration strive to make sure your child is in a safe enviroment aand Godly enviroment. The school mission statement and vision are clearly stated on the website.

Posted February 24, 2013
This is an awesome school and they really love the children there. I think the staff are amazing!! I feel bad for the people who have posted things that say anything but that. These staff members go above and beyond for each individual child and teach them not only academically but awesome morals and character. The children in this school are really smart. Don't believe the bad allegations on here, trust me this school truly is a blessing!!

Posted March 01, 2012
Awesome school, my child loves it! we have been truly blessed to find such a good, GOD centered and loving enviorment for our children. Thanks HCA!

Posted May 17, 2011
As a Harvest Christian Academy Alumni I love this school. The teachers not only taught us Math , Science , History(etc..) but they taught us the True living vital word of God. My classmates and I had relationships with the teachers and staff of Harvest that were stronger than any relationship you could ever have in a public school. Of course like any school we had our Drama but the staff were always quick to help us see our errors and how to move on with life . I learned so much more at harvest then just school. I learned Responsability, Enduring Love , patience and so much more . Because of Harvest Christian Academy & God I was able to go to Bible school and be number one academically. I hope you give HCA a chance you will not regret it Your children or Teenagers will learn so much as did I.

Posted May 17, 2011
I am an alumni of Harvest Christian Academy and I absolutely love this school!!! I passed with 3.9 and it was because these teachers and staff are great and ready to help at any given time. I had been coming here since 4th grade and i can say that ALL! the teachers are spirit led and wonderful. They were be there for you whenever you need them. I know that if i had gone to public school, i would not have gotten the same love that i got at Harvest Christian Academy. Thank you teachers and staff at Harvest Christian Academy for everything y'all do. Love you all and hope to see you soon :)

Posted March 08, 2011
The school is great,the staff is very committed. And most of all my children love it.

Harvest Christian Academy 1

Posted January 26, 2011
While visiting once, I heard and saw a staff member tell a mother that her child was a liar..in front of others! Hoping that this was only an extreme case of bad tactics by the staff, my friend and I enrolled our kids hoping to give them a Christian education. My child would bring home papers that were incorrectly graded...and when asking the teacher, it was clear he didn't know what he was doing. I tried to help this teacher and asked if he wished to borrow some workbooks and texts that I had to help him, instead he reported me to the Pastor and told him that I was a problem parent. Suddenly, this teacher began to degrade and cut down my daughter in class as he was already doing with other students. Then my child was attacked physically by a group, I was told it never happened, that my child imagined it, and that they were insulted that a staff's child had been implicated. I was told that my child was a liar, just as I had witnessed before with another parent.We left. My child later finished high school at 16 yrs. with one semester of college work done as well. I am blessed with a wonderful child.

Harvest Christian Academy
1000 Las Alamedas, Edinburg, TX  78539
Last modified Harvest Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Harvest Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top