Bad
Good

Brewster Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2013
Nepotism, favoritism, politics, and administrative cover-ups. Like the 1st year parent reviewers stated, most of the teacher's and bus drivers are knowledgeable and care about the children in their care. They are the only reason I give this school any stars at all. As long as there are no problems, everything is okay. Once something happens though, everyone from the teacher to the principal will blame your child even if you have documentation proving that the school failed to follow it's own policies and endangered your child.

Brewster Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2013
This is not the best school, it's the only school in our area. Too many parents complaining behind the scenes, not enough of them actually doing anything about it and the administration plays kiss up to the wealthier kids and their families. Give me a break. The kids are here to get an education not train to be kindergarten politicians.

Brewster Elementary School

Posted May 03, 2009
As a Grandparent, This school exceeds in all areas. All the Teachers , and staff are some of the best we've ever seen.

Posted December 17, 2004
My experience in dealing with my daughter's teacher and her assistant has been extremely positive. They are both great communicators and do everything possible to involve the parents in what is going on in school. Both Mrs. Eva Guerra and Mrs. Castillo have a vested interest in the future of our children. My daughter has only attended Brewster for one semester of kinder and is already reading her first books. I give her teachers all the credit as they take the time to ensure each child reaches their full potential. In my opinion, Mr. Roma is an excellent leader and is a great role model for our children. Brewster is an excellent school.

Posted February 27, 2004
I've had my children here since Kinder, it is the only school that I feel will give them the attention they require. The teachers there are excellent and they keep on top of the students needs.

Posted January 05, 2004
This is my son's first year in public school and we were a little scared of how he would react to the differences on how public school and private school are different. We are so pleased with the adjustment to Brewster that we have his teacher(s) and principal to thank for running a tight ship. Our son has done very well academically. Our son will now stay here at Brewster until the 8th grade. The staff at Brewster really care for the students and their families. What a Blessing!

Brewster Elementary School
P O Box 990, Edinburg, TX  78540
Last modified Brewster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.