Edinburg, TX

Eisenhower Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2009

Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2008
I have 3 little girls, and all 3 have attended Eisenhower. They all had the opportunity to have a wonderful Pre-K teacher, (Ms. Orozo) They learned alot, and there was no favortisim in this school. The only problem that my girls encountered in this school was bullys. And some teachers would not do anything about it.

Eisenhower Elementary School 3

Posted July 16, 2004
I am very impressed with my daughters achievements. She has learned alot from her Pre-K teacher. I have not had any major problems with this school, the only thing I see wrong with this school is that it seems bullies get away with with bullying other kids in or out of the classrooms. There were several times that my daughter and some of her friends were being hit or their hair pulled by a bully and teachers would not do anything about it at all. This is the only bad thing I have to say about this school.

Eisenhower Elementary School
P O Box 990, Edinburg, TX  78540
Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top