Bad
Good

B L Garza Middle School 1

Posted February 05, 2015
All my 3 kids attended BL Garza it's a worthless school. They don't care about their kids they don't take care of the problems that are at hand I have had my sons bullied and nothing was done till my sons stood up to them and what happens they get in trouble .... The on going theft,drugs, and many many other issues is crazy ....

Posted March 03, 2009
Great school,drug free school and staff is great

B L Garza Middle School

Posted April 10, 2008
My daughter is currently an 8th grade student at B.L. Garza. She has attended this school for 3 wonderful years. We have enjoyed the school as much as she has. We appreciate all the wonderful teachers and staff in general at B.L. Garza. You all are wonderful and you can rest assurd that you make a differnce in a child's life....

B L Garza Middle School 4

Posted March 26, 2008
My child is a 6th grade student at B.L. Garza and he has had a wonderful year. The transition from elementary to middle school was smooth for him because of the way the school is set up. Each grade level has it's own principal, and counselor and that is very reassuring to me.

B L Garza Middle School 2

Posted February 25, 2008
My daughter started attending this school 2007-2008 school year. And we have been disappointed so far with the handling of theft. My daughter has had her shoes, shorts, books stolen. Other parents I talk to, tell the same thing. So far the school has done nothing about it. I was also disappointed that they don't challenge GT students.

B L Garza Middle School 4

Posted August 08, 2007
The school is pretty big,but it's easy to find where you need to go.Thats because its divided into the different grades but overall it is the best school I have ever gone to.

Posted May 13, 2007
The best middle school in Edinburg. (My opinion)I love all of the staff. The administration is great. Keep up the great work.

Posted May 07, 2006
B.L. Garza is a very good school and a learning place for all kids. It has alot of extracoricular activities for us,alot of teachers that pay attention to us, so we know that we're safe and no where else will we get a better education.

B L Garza Middle School
P O Box 990, Edinburg, TX  78540
Last modified B L Garza Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B L Garza Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top