Bad
Good

All my 3 kids attended BL Garza it's a worthless school. They don't care about their kids they don't take care of the problems that are at hand I have had my sons bullied and nothing was done till my sons stood up to them and what happens they get in trouble .... The on going theft,drugs, and many many other issues is crazy ....

Great school,drug free school and staff is great

My daughter is currently an 8th grade student at B.L. Garza. She has attended this school for 3 wonderful years. We have enjoyed the school as much as she has. We appreciate all the wonderful teachers and staff in general at B.L. Garza. You all are wonderful and you can rest assurd that you make a differnce in a child's life....

My child is a 6th grade student at B.L. Garza and he has had a wonderful year. The transition from elementary to middle school was smooth for him because of the way the school is set up. Each grade level has it's own principal, and counselor and that is very reassuring to me.

My daughter started attending this school 2007-2008 school year. And we have been disappointed so far with the handling of theft. My daughter has had her shoes, shorts, books stolen. Other parents I talk to, tell the same thing. So far the school has done nothing about it. I was also disappointed that they don't challenge GT students.

The school is pretty big,but it's easy to find where you need to go.Thats because its divided into the different grades but overall it is the best school I have ever gone to.

The best middle school in Edinburg. (My opinion)I love all of the staff. The administration is great. Keep up the great work.

Last modified B L Garza Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.