PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

CJCA is an amazing school! My daughter has been enrolled since she was 2 yrs old. She's now a phenomenal reader and honor roll student in 1St grade. All of the teachers care deeply for each and every student and guide them to be the best individuals they can through Christ. Excellent standards and genuine love at this school. I can't imagine sending my daughter anywhere else.

There is no warmth in this school. Teachers and staff are militant. It seems they're more interested in the money than thier Christian values. Hypocrites and thieves. Registering my son was a huge mistake I can never take back and will always regret.

Too much pressure placed on children to make the school look good. The children are required to learn four grade levels above their's and if they don't get it, they get lefted behide. I've seen teachers throw their noses up at my child as well as others and talk rough to them as well. The teachers are always yelling at the kids and the way they discipline our kids is not acceptable by the state of Texas...holding your hands out, with back against the wall bending knees (as if sitting in a chair). My child had nightmares when attending this church school.Even though they are using the A-Beka curriculum, all of their teachers are not even certified to teach either. I'm sorry I ever enrolled my child into CJCA!

Christian Joy Center Academy is a fantastic school! Both my first grade daughter and my seventh grade son attend the school and I just love the atmosphere of the classrooms and the teachers there are very kind and helpful. My first grader used to struggle in math, but now she comes home reciting her subtraction tables by memory! This is truly an amazing school especially because my children are getting the WORD everyday and not just on Sundays at church. I really hope you guys build a High School!!!

This is a great school. My daughter attended Pre-K there and it produced tremendous results. This school has set up the foundation in teaching my daughter how to read. She is now in Kindergarten reading on a 1st grade level. Thank you so much to the caring and christian staff. True proffesionals and disciples of God.

as a former student of cjca i can honestly say that my education in higher grades has been built off of the strong foundation that i obtained here. I love all of the teachers there an i miss them all so much.

My child attended CJC Academy a couple of years back. Since they only go up to the six grade I had to move my child to another school. My child went from a all A grade student to a C, D student. I only wish that their school went to the H.S. level. Continue the good work we need schools like yours.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! A school with the entire package. Excellent Academics, very clean learning environment and all the teachers and administration are born-again christians. One of the few real Christian schools.

I would highly recommend Christian Joy Center (CJC) to parents seeking a quality education at an affordable price. The foundation laid at CJC will provide a solid launching pad into future academics.

Last modified Christian Joy Center Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6