El Paso, TX

Posted April 25, 2015
This school is amazing. The teachers and the administrators are wonderful. We moved to the area from out of state and I couldn't be happier with this school choice. They helped make my child's transition as stress free as possible. Communication with my child's teachers has been easy and convenient. They give parents a list of all the teacher's email addresses and times that they are available to conference with. The school also offers a Parent Portal online to view and access your child's profile and see how they are progressing in school. I am also impressed with the overall atmosphere with the students. They are well behaved and quick to help out other students if need be. There is an overall sense that this school places an importance on good attitude and hard work ethic. I couldn't have picked a better school for my child to attend.

Posted August 29, 2011
THIS SCHOOOL SHOULD BE HONORED!!!! this school has amasing staff and i will recomend to teacher that this school should be a teachers first job

Posted January 04, 2010
I love this School. I have Pre-Ap classes. And im an 8th Grader. Im in sports and NJHS. My opinion is that This is the best Middle School in the entire City!!

Posted September 04, 2009
My daughter is an 8th grader here. She loves this school alot more than her last school.

Spec Rafael Hernando Middle School
3451 Rich Beem Boulevard, El Paso, TX  79938
Last modified Spec Rafael Hernando Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spec Rafael Hernando Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top