Bad
Good

Eastlake is a brand new campus with a wonderful future. The athletics are talented. The technology is state of the art and innovative. The faculty and staff only wish for success among the students. The opportunities are endless. the school offers a beautiful fine arts facility, a green house, a luxurious culinary arts student restaurant, a professional student salon, veterinarian program, biomed program, ACE and so much more. Eastlake is greatness on the horizon! My academics have flourished due to the amazing teachers! :)

I'm an Eastlake mom, & we are a Military Family so, moving is what we do! :-) I have 3 teenagers & so I have dealt with over a dozen schools nationwide & I can honestly & enthusiastically say that Eastlake is THE BEST school I have seen so far..& I've seen a LOT! Eastlake teachers really care about their students & their education, they stay after school to tutor students or give them the opportunity to redo a failed test or assignment. They always find time to communicate with parents & they bend over backward to help their students achieve their goals! I absolutely HATE El Paso, but I can not say enough about Eastlake, I love this school so much! We are leaving in Dec. & Eastlake will be the only thing I miss about El Paso. Fantastic school, Thank you Eastlake.

Last modified Eastlake High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.