East Montana Middle School 3

Posted June 21, 2013
I dont like that everything is so expensive and none of the funds seem to be going to the school itself. Other than that, I think this school is doing really well and the teachers do care about how well you are doing. The band directors are the greatest and are very passionate about what they're doing. I owe them more than I could offer(:

East Montana Middle School 2

Posted February 01, 2012
I ve been in this school for 2 years and its really boring.. They get too much money from the students and doesnt seem to be using it for the school.. They solve most of your problems by giving you detention or sac if you forgot your belt or if something with your hai. Not good school.

East Montana Middle School 1

Posted March 30, 2011
I attended this school in 7th grade. The majority of the kids are very racist, and the teachers focus more on their own success then the students. It was a big mistake attending this school.

East Montana Middle School 0

Posted March 11, 2010
i was a student at east montana middle school now i have moved away from that district but thought the time i was there i couldn't be more happy my english teacher pushed me to do my best and i bloomed with great sucess my journals went to competition in state.The kids are friendly and east montana i found my true imsperation towards the topics of my writing i love to write about how happiness can be shown with little money.

East Montana Middle School 3

Posted October 26, 2009
At times it seems to me that students come second to faculty

Posted November 25, 2008

Posted October 24, 2008
the teachers are awesome!!!!

Posted April 11, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted April 19, 2005
The teachers are highly skilled. They encourage and motivate the Students to the next level. They came in early and stay late. Band director and Art teachers are the greatest, my g-daughter needed their creativity and discipline. Math and English teachers are well qualified and encourage the kids to do their personal best. A+ above and beyond school for sure !

East Montana Middle School
14521 Horizon Boulevard, El Paso, TX  79928
Last modified East Montana Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Montana Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top