Public charter
El Paso, TX

Posted January 17, 2014
Excellent school environment. Staff very friendly, If you are interested in a high quality education and safe environment for your child this is it :) My three children (first,second,and fourth grade) love to go every day specially for P.E. coach is a piece of heaven and Mrs. Whitman an excellent Principal.

Posted June 28, 2013
Excellent school, small school compared to public schools. Everyone from all the staff, teachers and after school program are very happy to help the children.They want the children to have a positive learning experience and promote good values along with healthy life habits. My son went through kinder here and we are getting ready for 1st grade. I would recommend Vista Del Futuro to any parent that wants give their child a great education and to be involved in their child's education every day.

Posted February 26, 2013
Excellent school, My child is in second grade and he already knows how to multiply and divide. I just think that is awesome for a 7 year old!

Posted January 01, 2012
I must say that I am very pleased with vista del futuro. My child started kinder right when they opened their doors. She was starting to sound out letters together, but wasn't quite reading. Let's just say that those kindergarten teachers are amazing because not only was she reading by the end of the year (as they said she would be) but every child graduated reading at first grade level! The school atmosphere is very cheerful. It's a smaller school so the kids know all the teachers, office personnel , principal, the chef, and the parent volunteers:) in my personal experience the teachers and staff truly do have the children's best interest at heart. It's a great school, id definitely encourage you to go thru an orientation to know for yourself :)

Posted December 11, 2010
We can't say enough good things about this school. We have had such a hard time finding a school in this city that would actually give our daughter, who has several learning disabilities, what she needs to actually succeed. In regular public schools, she was falling so far behind. Homeschooling did not work. Then we found Vista Del Futuro. They tested her fast, got her IEP all made up in record time, and she's been receiving the best help we could ask for. She has improved so much in such a short time, and is really succeeding academically. We can't wait until our other kids are old enough to go to Vista Del Futuro, too!

Vista Del Futuro Charter School 2

Posted October 20, 2010
having more that one child here makes it difficult. One child is doing well, while the other child is doing poor. When is the school going to wise up and test my child? I asked for testing to see if there was a reading problem or cognative problem and they keep telling me they need more time and more "proof" that he needs testing before they test! Are they going to waste another year of his life letting him flounder while they "wait" for more proof? He doesn't finish work in class and they don't do anything to HELP him!

Vista Del Futuro Charter School
7310 Bishop Flores Drive, El Paso, TX  79912
Last modified Vista Del Futuro Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista Del Futuro Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top