Bad
Good

I'm a student of Ed9 2013 - 14th I like this school. E a use the teachers are their to help you and take their time to help you one on one. The staff and faculty always makes us feel comfortable of being here. I want the following students that be comfortable and talk to the staff they are there to help you. I don't have a problem I always go to a teacher and they sit down with me and talk. A great school to go

It was a great school to go to the teachers take the time to make sure the kids really learn the material and they care. The only down side is that you only get to be there a year and then you are off to the big high school and there they are not as caring.

good safe environment. Teachers pay close attention to students encouraging more one on one opportunities. All in all our experience was a good one at ED9

Back in El Paso after four years. Our child is attending the 9th grade academy and loving it. Although there was an issue early on in the year the staff was quick and efficient in resolving the problem. The curriculum and technology are excellent. Although the classes are tough my child is always excited to go to school. After a bad experience in EPISD we were worried but not anymore.

Just relocated to the El Paso area and our child is attending the 2012-13 school year this year. It is a brand new school where everyone is involved and he is in the third class of 9th graders. The principal is involved with his staff and he likes to know how his students are doing. You will be prepared for the next level due to they have AP classes they offer as well. Teachers are very supportive and my son enjoys his days however has some adjustments to get use to however so far and I am satisfied with the campus. Sports- I heard is an awesome sports program and I am looking forward to that as well. WB

Last modified El Dorado 9th Grade Academy is a Public school that serves grade 9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.