Posted August 14, 2012
hello my name is Cecilia and i really like my kids knows this system of school if i have 3 kids what can i do if i want 3 of them go to this school. Sorry my english is not really good thank u

Posted June 08, 2012
I like the school . The teachers are great , the staff in the office are very nice and helpful. I also like the fact that they don't tollerate bullying. The only complain I have is that they have limited bathroom breaks. They are only allowed two bathroom breaks. This should be changed. What about the young girls that are going through changes in their lives. They need more than two bathroom breaks.

Posted September 09, 2011
Wow! This school is amazing! They have high academic expectations, and the teachers are very competent, and accessible. They use behavior modification techniques through their point system, and I like the cultural diversity of the teachers and students. I feel it makes my children more open-minded and culturally sensitve to others. I love that my children are provided with challanging academic programs, and would recommend this school to anyone who wants nothing less than academic success for their children. :)

Posted August 30, 2011
Excellent charter school. Most of theeducators are Turkish so there can be some language barriers at times they can be difficult to understand but the actual education and care of the children cannot be beat. outstanding test scores and amazing ideas going on in this school. Dont judge the school based upon the building which is housed in an old grocery store its wonderful inside and very secure.small and intent on TEACHING instead of social drama. I am personally SO happy this school is here and would recc it to everyone

Harmony School Of Innovation - El
5210 Fairbanks Drive, El Paso, TX  79924
Last modified Harmony School Of Innovation - El is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony School Of Innovation - El Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top