Bad
Good

My husband and I are both Andress Alumni as well as a lot of our family.. Our Daughter attends now and the school is still awesome!! No complaints at all!! She has awesome friends and makes wonderful grades. Its all about how you make your time at school and the choices you make.

Ashley Biever! I saw your post....I'm a few years late but I wanted to put this out there. I was in love with you in high school! I think you left the city many moons ago. I hope you found what you were looking for!

I have had two children who have attended Andress High School. I also attended Andress High School and know first hand what the schools like. It has always had a bad reputation due to its location and diversity(the only diversity in El Paso at one time). Its really up to the parents involve ment and just keeping up in your childrens lives. Obvious answers to those of you who give one or two stars. Although, EPISD, not the school itself, needs to screen their staff AND COACHES much more thoroughly.

i am a parent and my daughter goes to Andress High. She has ton of problems with her counsulers not responding for her credits and absences that are not suppose to be there. I wouldnt recommend this school for any other parent

This school is headed in the right direction. Realistically, we cannot expect changes overnight. Great things are being done and will continue. One thing that has to be restored is pride. Having pride in your school and what it means to our community is vital. Be mature in your choices and your choices will pay off. GO EAGLES!!!

This school is fantastic, with the best band in the city

This school is exquesite! Im very proud that all of my children curretly attend this school.

This is a wonderfull school and I see no danger around the students.

I'm a student at Andress HIgh School. We now have a new principal and since then i think our school has higher standards. We have improved majorly in our academics, sports, activities, and dicipline. We all get along very well and do take class seriously. We imporved drasticaly on our AYP. Our academics have also had a major change. If your child is failing at Andress maybe you as a parent should involve yourself instead of blaiming it on the school that 'you' enrolled them in.

Andress High School is a good school for academics and sports. We got to give it up to the teachers at Andress for making the students excell. Andress is also strong is sport especially basketball. I do reccomend Andress High School

Last modified Andress High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.