El Paso, TX
Students enrolled: 1,809

Andress High School 1

Posted June 10, 2013
Ashley Biever! I saw your post....I'm a few years late but I wanted to put this out there. I was in love with you in high school! I think you left the city many moons ago. I hope you found what you were looking for!

Posted February 08, 2010
I have had two children who have attended Andress High School. I also attended Andress High School and know first hand what the schools like. It has always had a bad reputation due to its location and diversity(the only diversity in El Paso at one time). Its really up to the parents involve ment and just keeping up in your childrens lives. Obvious answers to those of you who give one or two stars. Although, EPISD, not the school itself, needs to screen their staff AND COACHES much more thoroughly.

Posted October 20, 2009
i am a parent and my daughter goes to Andress High. She has ton of problems with her counsulers not responding for her credits and absences that are not suppose to be there. I wouldnt recommend this school for any other parent

Andress High School 1

Posted October 29, 2008

Posted October 04, 2008
This school is headed in the right direction. Realistically, we cannot expect changes overnight. Great things are being done and will continue. One thing that has to be restored is pride. Having pride in your school and what it means to our community is vital. Be mature in your choices and your choices will pay off. GO EAGLES!!!

Posted August 20, 2008
This school is fantastic, with the best band in the city

Andress High School 4

Posted July 21, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008
This school is exquesite! Im very proud that all of my children curretly attend this school.

Posted January 24, 2008
This is a wonderfull school and I see no danger around the students.

Posted October 30, 2007

Andress High School
5400 Sun Valley Drive, El Paso, TX  79924
Last modified Andress High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andress High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top