Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Morehead has the IB Program, ipads for all students, and small classes. The administration is very attentive to the needs of all students.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I do not believe this school develops honesty, integrity, and fairness in its students. The teachers and administrators treat student's and their parents very disrespectful.

Sorry, I can't rate the school at all. I am reading all of these reviews from parents to students. I am moving to El Paso and looking into the schools. I have 3 daughters and don't want them to get bullied. I read there are a lot of "Cholo's?" I am not pleased. The school where my children are coming from is a Public School, but very prestige. There are no cholos and it is very strict. They are attending a Public school. It would be nice to be informed on what school for Junior high and school would be recommended. We are moving there next month. Thank you.

I hope this school teachers and staff had more respect for the parents and the children specially the kids I can deal with their arrogant attitudes and rudeness but they are teaching our future doctors nurses lawyers and just all people in general don't this people think !!!!! what are they going to do when they are 80 and one of this kids is going to remember how miserable they are ! I ! had seen for the past 5 years how horrible this teachers and the office staff are now they even charge for copies of the excuses from the doctors if you need the original back !!!! seriously !!! middle school it's very hard for almost every kid bullying there is the number one problem but comes from the top down Mrs Wolf was making fun of me the other day because I didnt took my jacket off at her office and when I left her office she scream to me to stay warm !!! what I find very disrespectful of someone who needs to treat parents with respect I just hope this new principal cleans that school and gives opportunities to teachers with no arrogant attitudes and good positive behavior ......

im currently in this school and is by farthest the best school you could ever go to. i was in the soccer team and we won district champions. the teachers are really nice especially Ms. Porcher Reading, and Ms. Rasmussen Algebra. The students are so nice even though their are some problems just like in any other school.

I give 5 stars to Mr. Mcalpine. He is a great principal, but not even his good intentions are to stop the bullying and disrespect SOME of the kids have toward the adults and classmates. We as parents should be more involved, Im a working parent and have 3 kids and still carve time to meet administration and teachers. I am having to change my dd to another school cuz she is being bullied and scared of a girl.

This school has a great deal of problems that have not been corrected over the past few years. The new principal is doing his best to pull them out of the dredges & get things corrected not only on building issues (plumbing, swamp coolers, smells) but with the students too. I wish him success for the sake of our kids.

The school is great, the administrators do all they can, try there hardest, work with you and are friendly. The teacher are amoung the best in the city/state. One teacher, Mrs. Wlker was the Texas state teacher of the year, and a canidate for national teacher of the year, i think she came in the top 3 or something? There's another teacher, Mr. Tilghman. By far the best teacher I have ever had. My first semester I failed, failed again, raised it, and worked so hard I had a 94. This man taught me how to conduct myself in the class room, how to treat the ladies, and how keep organized. The best teacher your gonna find. I hated him when I had him, loved him afterwards. Morehead is a great school. Overall, it prepares you for life more than anything else your gonna find. I'm glad I came here.

Who ever say's morehead is a bad school has obveously not attended it because this school is so accepting of you and the teachers are super nice and really try to help you. They evan stay with you after class. This is by far the best place to send your kids.

I Really Enjoyed this school for three years and never had any problems this school has great teachers and wonderful students and the staff kepp this school running like it should. its a great school to send your kids.

Last modified Morehead Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.