Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

I feel this was taught everyday to them.. And if something was out of array they would handle it with care and confidence.

I had my boys in another school the first year we got here..let's say not a good experience for either of them nor I with the staff. That being said we decided to switch.. Best decision we did for our boys because then they started thriving and wanting to go to school again! Ceiling Vista is the BEST school in El Paso! The teachers and office staff are FABULOUS! If we ever get stationed there again I would take my boys there in a heart beat!!

This school is excellent! The administration, teachers and staff are professional and caring. The school is academically motivated and has zero tolerance for poor behavior. I believe it is one of the best schools in the district without a doubt.

Cielo Vista Elementary is a great school with excellent teachers. Although I wish I can say that about the principal. She needs to be involved and caring with the students and Hispanic parents. Never have I seen her monitor lunch or call students by their name. Students also need to be issued text books for math, not a recycled paper that looks like a index card. Concerned parent.

Being a military family, all I could say about Cielo Vista School is its one of the best school in the district.

This is one of the best schools in the district. My son began attending this school since last year (Pre-K) in the PPCD program. His teachers' Ms. Chris and Ms. White worked with my son and I am happy to say that he has gone into regular education and started Kindergarten today! I am also very happy that there are many military families in our school. If you are looking into schools to put your children into while you are stationed here in El Paso, this is your school! Military has their own PTA to assist military families. Many activities for all families whether military or not. We are very pleased with the level of professionalism from all the staff as well as the principal Mrs. Mcmillan. I know that my son will be in good hands and will be getting the education that he deserves. Now it's up to us as the parents to do our part! Go Cielo Vista Bobcats!!!

My daughter attended Cielo Vista from k-5 and now my son and youngest daughter attend this wonderful school. I can not be more pleased with the education my kids have received here. My son is in the gifted and talented class and absolutely loves it!! The teachers and staff are the best and treat you like family. My daughter is in pre k with Mrs. White and l could not be happier because I know my daughter started in the right footsteps with this wonderful teacher and is prepared for her kinder year. I am saddened that we will not be here next year but I know that my kids have the confidence they need to prepare for another school. Your not just a somebody at this school your family!!

I pulled my children from this school. They did not accommodate for my autistic child. They treated my kids with disdain when they complained of bullying. In fact they had one of my kids tell the principal what the bullies did to her with the bullies in the same room! There were one or two outstanding teachers, but the rest were unapproachable. I do not recommend this school. They sweep things under the rug to maintain their facade.

My child started out in special education, though love and patience Chris Lerma, Terry Ramirez and Liz Dorantes-Armindarez turned my child's life around. He is now in the gifted and talented program and straight A honor role. Mrs. Charolette Quintana performs her position as prinicipal seamlessly. She seems to have a relationship wth every single child and parent and I love seeing her interact with the kids. So proud to have little Bobcats. We are consistantly informed of our child's progress concerning academics and behavior. Cristina Diaz is the best school counselor I have met. She considers children's life as a whole, from what adjustments are being made at home as well as in the classroom. CV is the best.

This is a very good school in a quiet neighborhood. I think a good school must have a good leader. The principal is strict but friendly. The teachers and staff are very helpful. Lots of parents get involved in school activities. My kids and I love this school. I hope when my kids go to 6th grade, the school would be the same quality with this school. I heard lots of negative things about McArthur Elem. They need to learn from Cielo Vista Elem.

Last modified Cielo Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.