Coldwell Elementary School 5

Posted September 14, 2013
Love the fact that my children attend Coldwell. The Dual Language program is fantastic, as well as the Monolingual classes. My children are encouraged on a daily basis to learn more and they enjoy it! GREAT SCHOOL!

Coldwell Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2013
Outstanding school. Their dual language program has truly changed my son's life. He is now in third grade and he speaks, reads and writes in both languages. Thank you Coldwell!

Coldwell Elementary School 0

Posted September 22, 2010
I love the fact that the Coldwell staff know all the students names by hart and are get very interested at every need that the students and perents have. Please keep up the good job Coldwell!!!

Coldwell Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2006

Coldwell Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
My daughter has been attending Coldwell Elentary for now 3 years, and we have had an excellent experience. I like that the school is small, so therefore everyone knows who goes to the school. Because the school is small I feel that each teacher give more attention to the class. My daughter likes it and we are comfortable with the enviorment.

Coldwell Elementary School
4101 Altura Avenue, El Paso, TX  79903
Last modified Coldwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coldwell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top