El Paso, TX

Posted July 07, 2013
We moved and had to switch my son in the middle of the school year to Henderson. He was unhappy and negative, but even with that, his able to admit that the teachers at Henderson especially Mrs. Comaduran are really good teachers! He said even the staff in the office and counselors are very nice and actually interact with the students; I can attest to that. From day one I met the assistant principle and she was very friendly and got a tour of the school by Mr Garcia that is also awesome. I love that they have a parent center helping like in the PTA and therefore the school does a lot of nice things; for example they took the kids to western playland for end of the year school trip and had a field day. My 11 yr old is about to attend and his extremely exited that there's a chess team and they even won championships!

Posted January 14, 2008

Henderson Middle School 3

Posted December 15, 2005

Henderson Middle School 4

Posted September 26, 2005
- a former student

Henderson Middle School 3

Posted January 22, 2004
I am extremely upset that class sizes are not only larger than similar schools in our district, but that they are higher than the state average as well. This school needs more teachers.

Posted October 06, 2003
you are the greatest school I have ever been to and tell the 8th grade football team and the 8th grade basketball team I said hey and good luck. from turtle

Henderson Middle School
5505 Robert Alva Avenue, El Paso, TX  79905
Last modified Henderson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henderson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top