Johnson Elementary School 5

Posted June 07, 2012
Highly recommend their preschool program for kids with special needs. My son with HFA was made to feel a part of the class, hit all his IEP goals, made friends, and Admin was AMAZING! Open door policy from principal to teacher. My son began the year unable to speak, not potty trained, and somewhat behind in social skills. Together, working as a team with my full support and his outside therapies, he finished the year: -talking -fully potty trained -able to initiate conversations Highly recommend this school for parents with kids on the spectrum, which is 1 in 100 kids these days.

Posted May 27, 2012
My daughter have had very good teachers since 1st grade. It's been a good experience at this school, however, I would like it to have more activities and parent involvement.

Posted October 31, 2010
Excellent Preschool Program for children with Disabilities! Helps kids with special needs get the skills necessary to join their peers in kindergarten!

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted June 10, 2009
My son's teacher was outstanding. Very involved in my son's success. Sadly I felt ignored by the administrated staff, and believed they were very offstandish to me, when presenting questions regarding my son.

Posted July 12, 2008

Johnson Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2007

Posted February 26, 2007
My daughter's teacher is great. She is very involved in her planning and in ensuring that my child is getting a good education. The only gripe I have is that the front office personnel is rude. They act disinterested in their job and in the parents. I feel like I am interrupting their day every time I go into the school.

Posted July 23, 2005

Posted November 01, 2004
- a staff

Posted February 09, 2004
The school is great, the teachers are great, the only thing that we don't like very much is the personel in the cafereria. The cashiers are rude, unprofesional and unfriendly.

Johnson Elementary School
499 Cabaret Drive, El Paso, TX  79912
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top