Bad
Good

Highly recommend their preschool program for kids with special needs. My son with HFA was made to feel a part of the class, hit all his IEP goals, made friends, and Admin was AMAZING! Open door policy from principal to teacher. My son began the year unable to speak, not potty trained, and somewhat behind in social skills. Together, working as a team with my full support and his outside therapies, he finished the year: -talking -fully potty trained -able to initiate conversations Highly recommend this school for parents with kids on the spectrum, which is 1 in 100 kids these days.

My daughter have had very good teachers since 1st grade. It's been a good experience at this school, however, I would like it to have more activities and parent involvement.

Excellent Preschool Program for children with Disabilities! Helps kids with special needs get the skills necessary to join their peers in kindergarten!

My son's teacher was outstanding. Very involved in my son's success. Sadly I felt ignored by the administrated staff, and believed they were very offstandish to me, when presenting questions regarding my son.

My daughter's teacher is great. She is very involved in her planning and in ensuring that my child is getting a good education. The only gripe I have is that the front office personnel is rude. They act disinterested in their job and in the parents. I feel like I am interrupting their day every time I go into the school.

Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.