Bad
Good

I went to park elementary last year and all the teachers are so nice.As a student I loved that school.My principle was awesome and nice.

As a parent I look for Administrators who are in the field for the benefit of a "child" not personal gain. Mr. Jaime Hernandez (Principal) is a leader who leads the vision of putting "students" first. Offering parents the promise of a well rounded education, emphasizing in the success of providing a high education standards and accountability from all who are under his leadership. I recommend Park Elementary to any Military, Civilian family who wants their child to be successful.

This school was the worst my child had attended. We had requested to have him tested in September and it took the administration almost all year to get off the butts and finally get the testing done. By May, a month before school was out we finally got the results of his testing. If you get a chance to teak your kids to another school, do it. These teachers, administrators don't care about your child.

I am proud to say I have been teaching at Park for 27 years and love it. My twin daughters were students at Park all through their elementary years from K - 5th grade. They both were straight 'A' students. They are now in High School and continue to be honor students. I feel their success is due to the dedicated and caring teachers at Park that build a strong foundation. Thank you Park Faculty and Staff

i went to this school and i have to say it is the best

Edgar Park Elementary School is an excellent school. All my kids have attended the school and I am extremly happy with all the teachers and staff. Thank you for doing a great job!

I am very happy with this school! I really admire Ms. Del Toro she is a great principal and she wants the students to be successful! All the teachers there are great teachers! This is a great elementary my child and she is really learning alot! I want to say 'Thanks and god bless her' to Mrs. Johnson she is a very good teacher!

I feel the whole school community strive to make this school a safe and fun environment for the children. The school's librarian, Mrs. Brown, really goes out of the way to include some type of gardening activity for the students in each grade. The beautiful gardens that the kids grow just make the school so much more special. I love Park Elementary.

The new principal (Ms. del Toro) and the new vice-principal (Ms. Vannosdale) are a great team. They are geniunely caring and very involved. Most of the teachers are good too.

Last modified Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.