El Paso, TX

Posted October 12, 2014
As a parent I look for Administrators who are in the field for the benefit of a "child" not personal gain. Mr. Jaime Hernandez (Principal) is a leader who leads the vision of putting "students" first. Offering parents the promise of a well rounded education, emphasizing in the success of providing a high education standards and accountability from all who are under his leadership. I recommend Park Elementary to any Military, Civilian family who wants their child to be successful.

Park Elementary School 1

Posted July 08, 2013
This school was the worst my child had attended. We had requested to have him tested in September and it took the administration almost all year to get off the butts and finally get the testing done. By May, a month before school was out we finally got the results of his testing. If you get a chance to teak your kids to another school, do it. These teachers, administrators don't care about your child.

Posted March 24, 2010
I am proud to say I have been teaching at Park for 27 years and love it. My twin daughters were students at Park all through their elementary years from K - 5th grade. They both were straight 'A' students. They are now in High School and continue to be honor students. I feel their success is due to the dedicated and caring teachers at Park that build a strong foundation. Thank you Park Faculty and Staff

Park Elementary School 0

Posted March 22, 2010
i went to this school and i have to say it is the best

Posted April 13, 2009
Edgar Park Elementary School is an excellent school. All my kids have attended the school and I am extremly happy with all the teachers and staff. Thank you for doing a great job!

Park Elementary School 0

Posted February 20, 2009
I am very happy with this school! I really admire Ms. Del Toro she is a great principal and she wants the students to be successful! All the teachers there are great teachers! This is a great elementary my child and she is really learning alot! I want to say 'Thanks and god bless her' to Mrs. Johnson she is a very good teacher!

Posted August 21, 2008
I feel the whole school community strive to make this school a safe and fun environment for the children. The school's librarian, Mrs. Brown, really goes out of the way to include some type of gardening activity for the students in each grade. The beautiful gardens that the kids grow just make the school so much more special. I love Park Elementary.

Posted May 21, 2008

Park Elementary School 4

Posted February 21, 2008
The new principal (Ms. del Toro) and the new vice-principal (Ms. Vannosdale) are a great team. They are geniunely caring and very involved. Most of the teachers are good too.

Park Elementary School 4

Posted June 24, 2005

Park Elementary School
3601 Edgar Park Avenue, El Paso, TX  79904
Last modified Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top