Posted July 28, 2014
Carlos Rivera has been an excellent school for my son. The office staff and teachers have all been very helpful and friendly. He has excelled both academically and socially. I feel he is being watched over carefully and the staff truly cares about the children.

Rivera Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2013
I love this school, my son was having a hard time in his other school and as soon as he was transferred here, his grades went up and he became a happy kid. Best elementary school ever!! staff and teachers are friendly and helpful.

Posted April 18, 2013
I think this school has the worse staff from the office all the way to teachers they are worthless and careless if you complain they blame you for bad parent all we do is for the best of our children the teacher screams to all the students and she is very mean to the whole class I had a little party and my daughter invite some kids they all had the same thing to say the 5th grade teacher is so mean and screams to us everyday it is a nightmare to deal with this people no matter how nice you talk to them they need to realized they are dealing with CHILDREN NOT ANIMALS !!!! I am glad the year is almost over !!!!!!!!!!

Posted November 20, 2012
Terrible school!!!!!!!! the teacher eats potato chips and soda every single day instead of teaching she neglect my son since the beginning of this school year I noticed something was not right and he was being bullied by 3 kids in the classroom now he doesn't want to go back there I will sue them thats for sure !

Posted November 01, 2012
I had a child in preschool who I withdrew after 2 months, the communication between the parents and the teacher is through a notebook, which she then complains about having to write in, when she created it. She will talk down to you. She mentioned to me that pre-k is not mandatory, okay then fine, here is her review: multiple parents have had bad things to say about her, but feel they need to keep the peace since she is their kids teacher. I have a lot of patience but this one teacher has made me very positive that I will NEVER have anything good to say about the school, even their lunch rules for pre-k is just horrible. Don't take your children here if you care anything about your child's' well-being and academic future, especially if its for pre-k.

Posted March 25, 2011
I have three boys in this school, teachers are excellent and patient, although the building is quite old and needs a little tlc, my children are doing great , its a shame that this and other schools are not rated based upon their academic performance, but only by what 1 or 2 parents have to say. Go Rangers!!!!!

Posted August 31, 2010
The teachers here are very friendly, my son teacher's emphasizes a lot in discipline, and that has helped our son's behavior. So far we are very pleased with this school.

Rivera Elementary School 4

Posted November 11, 2009
I was a bit wary of our daughter attending preschool here. There is a high percentage of economically disadvantaged children that attend here. Because the school for our zone doesn't have a pre-k program, this is where our daughter had to go. I have to say the staff has been extremely friendly. The teachers have been great. My daughter has been very happy here. She loves going to her school every day. We have definitely been pleased so far.

Rivera Elementary School 0

Posted May 01, 2008
My son transferred to Carlos Rivera about 2 months ago and he is doing so much better in this school than his last. His grades have improved as well as his behavior. So far we are extrememly pleased with the school.

Rivera Elementary School 3

Posted March 03, 2008

Rivera Elementary School
6445 Escondido Drive, El Paso, TX  79912
Last modified Rivera Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rivera Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top