Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 25, 2016
This is a horrible school! From selling drugs over pipe bombs everything is possible at this school. My daughters science teacher has a problem with me and let's it out on my child. She messed up my daughters chance of continuing the GT program. Science was my daughters favorite subject until she had MRS.Flanagan. No information about upcoming days of until the night before. Absolutely ridiculous this school!

Ross Middle School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 25, 2016
Mrs Sanchez is a great Teacher! She is the only Teacher that showed an interest in my daughter

Ross Middle School 2

Posted May 10, 2016
I'm a 7th grader at this school and the only reason I like coming to school is because of my friends.The teachers have downgraded me and disrespected me and the last time I checked teachers were supposed to encourage you.There are to many fights and the education is average.The front office is rude but the military clerk Mrs.Chandler is cool.

Posted September 26, 2015
My child and I had nothing but continuous problems with not only the teachers and students but the staff as well. From bullying to theft, to total unaccountability of my child. It got to the point where I realized that the principal put all of the work that he should have been responsible for on his three assistant principals. I never once met the actual principal because he was never involved with any aspect of my child. I transferred my child to another middle school that i have to drive her to and from just so that she can have a chance at a better education and feel safe and happy doing so. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 23, 2014
Horrible school. From the teachers, support staff and administrators. There is a lack of discipline or reinforcement of rules at this school. Not impressed and will not be sending my child here. There is a reason why so many military families choose to go to other schools or homeschool. Very disappointed in this school especially being one that is supposedly has a high military child population. The classes are taught in dual languages so to me as a parent I feel that it takes away from critical instructional time.

Ross Middle School 2

Posted April 18, 2014
I went to this school for my 6th and 7th grade year, and it was TERRIBLE. Some of the teachers were very rude and uptight, but other teachers are very clingy. I HATED this school. I am a military child, so I've gone to lots of schools before. All the students had their own cliques. It is not a very helpful school for new or military students. The office clerks are VERY rude and non caring, but the vice principal Mr. Djebrane was very nice and helpful. The students are mainly 'nonmilitary.' I would not recommend attending this school.

Ross Middle School 5

Posted January 08, 2014
Honestly, I've been at Ross since 6th grade and I wouldn't change it for the world. Yes, there are some bad kids but there are kids like that in many schools. The staff is in no way rude, and the teachers are wonderful, of course not everyone will think the same though. The newest principle is also very nice. Honestly, it is a great school, even though I know some may not agree. The school lunch system could improve though..

Ross Middle School 4

Posted November 21, 2013
I was very hesitant about sending my child to this school. Not only is the location not appealing but having my military child move from a school of all military kids, to a school where she would be mixed in with everyone else, was a little unnerving. However, she has adjusted well and is learning a variety of academic and social responsibilities. Also, through her extra-curricular activities, she is able to be more involved in her school. With any situation, you get out of it what you put into it. As parents, we attend all school functions and have been pleased with the welcoming atmosphere and genuine greetings that we get from the administration and teachers. This school is not perfect, as no school is, but we have thus far been pleased with our experiences here.

Ross Middle School 5

Posted August 06, 2013
For all the parents that are coming from a military back round, and find this school with no discipline. Yes, I'm sorry to say our schools have no discipline. From the teacher to the superintendent - No Discipline. I am a 1981 Ross Rebel Pride Graduate where Pride, Discipline, was instilled into our brains by one Man, and no it was not the Principle Mr. Chisari although he was a decent and fair Principle. that one man was the greatest coach that ever lived Coach W. Hartley.

Ross Middle School 4

Posted November 20, 2010
I was in this school in 1964, at the sixth grade level. I was not any good speaking or writing in english when I got there. I studied there for only one year. When I finished I was pretty good at both, and got trough school with good grades. So people do not blame the school for bad parenting. By the way I am not Mexican.

Ross Middle School
6101 Hughey Circle, El Paso, TX  79925
Last modified Ross Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.